Chapter 3

-that morning-

The next morning y/n wakes up and checks her phone for the time. It's 9:30 so she gets out of bed and goes downstairs into the kitchen. While she's looking around for some breakfast. Wanda and Nat come walking in.

"Hey y/n, your up early" Wanda smiled at her before sitting down at the counter.

"Oh shit you scared me, but yea i couldn't go back to sleep so I just came to get some food" she turned around to look at the girls.

"I could make some"

Nat offered as she stood up from her chair and over to the stove. Y/n took a seat as Natasha got up and started to cook something. It smelled amazing y/n thought to herself while smiling.

"So y/n you ready to go to the bay?" Wanda turned her body to face y/n

"Oh yes" she answers with a weak smile.

"Foods ready"

Natasha said while still looking at the boiling hot food. Nat opens the coubourd below her knees and gets 3 plates out. She places them on the counter where y/n and Wanda are sat and dishes the food out equally.

"Enjoy beautiful" Natasha pushes the plates to Y/n and Wanda before digging into her food

"Wow, this is amazing how are you so good at cooking" y/n says with a shocked face.

"My whole life actually" Natasha pulls a smile and continues to eat.

After they have finished their food.
Y/n Nat and Wanda all go into the living room to watch some tv. Y/n takes the remote of the coffee table and pushes the on button. She leans back to sit down in the middle of Nat and Wanda.

"Y/n, the boys seem to like you. Got an eye for anyone" Wanda raises an eyebrow with a smirk on the left side of her face.

"Oh will you two stop" y/n slaps the side of her arm lightly and laughs

"Okay but seriously everyone loves you" Natasha pulls a serious face at
y/n before breaking it with a smile.

"Maybe they do but I'm not the love type of girl" y/n turns away and continues to watch the film that she had put on.

"Well I call dibs on Steve" Natasha smirks before looking back at the tv.

"You like Steve" y/n turns her head over to nat with a huge smile on her face.

"Maybe..."Natasha tried to stop smiling but she can't help it

"And you never told me!!" Wanda looks at Wanda with her mouth wide open.

"Oh we kissed once that was it" Nat looks back at the tv.

"Wait wait! You two kissed!!" Y/n shakes her arm with excitement.

"You two are so cute together tho" Wanda pulls a smile.

They all stop talking an continue watching the film.