The Invitation

Y/ns pov

I was sat in the corner of the bar by myself and group of men walked over and sat down. I looked up at the and saw they had purple tattoos on there face. "Chen sent you this" they said. I picked it up and saw it was a fortune cookie.

"Ok" I whispered, I looked up and saw they were gone. Shrugging my shoulder I opened it and read it.
Y

ou have been invited to compete in the contest of elements. Meet us on the docks at 12 o'clock and come unarmed.

I sighed looking at the paper before I could do anything it disappeared. "Can this day get anymore wired" I asked myself standing up and walking out.

I got back to my house and started to pack for this 'contest'. I packed some clothes that I wear when I transform. Then I got changed into my other suit usually wear.

(Y/ns outfit. Imagine not mine)

I sighed looking back in my apartment one last time before heading out. I walked down the quite street keeping to myself.

When I got to the dock there where loads of people there but I did recognize one person. "Hey shade long time no see" I smiled he turned around and smiled.

"Y/n is been ages since I last saw you, how you been girl" he asked I smiled he still cared.

"I have been good, I own my won bar now it's been fun" I said. He was about to say something but a group of ninja joined. I rolled my eyes and pulled my hood over my eyes.

"Stay safe y/n I will look over you for as long as I can but I can't do it forever" shade said from the shadows.

"Thanks shade" I whispered. I stood there looking I saw that one if the ninjas was looking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked the other way.

The ship finally came and I smiled picking up my bag and walking on. "Ah y/n I wasn't expecting you would come" someone said.

I looked over and saw a guy stood there "well I normally keep to myself but I needed a change" I said walking on.

I walked up some stairs and sat in the balcony just looking over the boat when I saw the ninjas. They were talking about all the other element but when they looked at me I jumped down.

"I'm y/n, master of shape shifting" I said Garmadon looked me up and down.

"I didn't expect someone like you to be here y/n I know what you powers do" Garmadon said.

"I didnt want to but one of my animal instincts told me to come so I did and know I'm starting to regret it" I sighed.

"Don't worry y/n, you can stay with us we need l the friends we can get" the green one said.

I smiled then nodded "thanks I guess" I said but when I saw Carlos I turned into a bird form and went into the balcony.

I saw that the red ninja started to fight but was losing terribly. I sat there until the man who spoke to me earlier came and told us we where here.

I turned back into human form and jumped down right behind the ninjas. "Chan's island" I said making all the ninjas jump.

"How did you know" Garmadon asked I sighed looking at the island then back at him.

"I know Chen my father was good friends with him but I never trusted him. I got my powers of my mother but I lived with my father and we used to come here all the time" I said.

"What happened to you dad" the black ninja asked and I sighed.

"His ship sunk when he was on his way back to Ninjago and ever since then I have been on my own" I said.

"Well whatever is in there we must prepare" Kai said. When I looked behind me I saw skyler standing there.