Only one can remain

Y/ns pov

I watched as the ship got closer and closer to Chen's palace it's been a while since I have been here but when I saw skyler I felt better.

I walked over to Skyler and smiled. "Hey" I said, she looked at me and smiled pulling me in for a hug.

"It's been a while y/n your looking well" she said and I smiled. The ship stopped, we all headed to get off when I heard the ninjas was arguing about Garmadon and Chen.

We both got off and started to talk again "so Skyler what have you been doing" I asked she sighed looking at the temple.

"I have just taken on the family business, I also heard you opened your first bar how's that going for you" she asked.

"Not bad people have been popping in and having fun" I said we continued to walk.

"Ladies first" the red ninja said pushing the other out the way. Skyler sighed and I rolled my eyes.

We walked in the temple and sat down. I saw shade and he sat down next to me. "It's wired seeing so many people here" I said.

"Now all rise for master Chen" everyone stood up. Chen came down on a chair. I sighed as he stood up. It been years since I last saw him.

"Welcome to the contest of elements, now you can all die" he said and the door slammed. He laughed while everyone gasped. "Idiot" I muttered and shade chuckled.

"I haven't had this many elements under my roof at once. Master of fire, earth, shifting and even the prophecy and an old student" he said.

He sat back down and told us about the tournament and the jade blades I wasn't really paying attention I need to find the fastest way out of here without anyone catching me if things went wrong.

Someone clapped there hands with snapped me out of thought some women came and dragged me to my room.

I sighed then looked around the whole room was f/c (favorite colour). I looked around and saw my bed was a hammock. "At least he remembered" I chuckled. I walked out on the balcony and saw the black ninja.

"Your that girl from the boat, y/n isn't it" he said. I nodded and sighed looking around then back at him.

"Yeah, I'm y/n and you are" I asked and he put some food in his mouth then held up a finger.

"I'm Cole master of earth" he said and I nodded. "I'm going to go I finished my food and I want more" he said I nodded and walked back in.

I saw a new outfit on my bed and smiled. I decided to try it on.

(Y/ns outfit

(Y/ns outfit. Not my image)

I walked around the room until Chen's voice filled my ears. "I have hidden jade blades around the temple find them there is only one for everyone but one person find them but remember only one can remain" he said.

I cursed under my breath I walked outside and saw clouse. He smiled at me, I growled and saw people fighting over the jade blades I looked up and saw one hidden in the light. I turned into a eagle and few up grabbing it in my claws.

I looked down and saw the master of smoke coming towards me I flew down and in mid air transformed into a wolf.

I ran through the hallways and to the place where they handed in the jade blades. I passed it to clouse and he sighed putting it one.

Skyler walked over and petted  my ear. "I'm glad you did it" she  smiled. I leaned into her touch, Skyler was the only one I could trust, we grew up together and she would do anything for me.

I looked over and saw the ninjas were looking at me, I sighed and turned back into my human form. I looked over and saw Karloff come in with the last jade blade. "Karloff win" he said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I looked at clouse who smirked but when I heard a clang his face fell back into his usual grumpy self. I looked over and saw Kai had unscrewed Karloff glove and took the blade.

"We have a loser" Chen said he laughed while everyone looked at Karloff.

"Karloff never wanted to come to this stupid island anyways" he said. Chen pouted then laughed.

"I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your stay" he said then pressed a button and Karloff fell into the hole.

I sighed looking to where he fell . "Well that was unexpected" I said then jay walked up to me.

"Is this some kind of joke to you ever since we came here you have kept to yourself or used your amazing powers does this not frighten you" he said.

"Look everything is a joke to me cause if I didn't see it as one I would probably be either dead or wishing I was" I said walking away.

Later that day I was sat at a table by myself when the ninjas walked over and sat with me. I looked up and saw Garmadon have me a sorry look. "Y/n I didn't mean to snap I'm just worried about what the trap door was" jay said.

"Don't worry I'm scared to I haven't been here since my father had died but I know Chen and making it look like your not scared makes him frustrated" I said and they nodded.

For the rest of the meal I zoned out I knew they was having a serious talk so I just stayed out of it. "y/n can you tell us anything about chen" Garmadon asked and I looked up.

"He's blood thirsty he will do whatever it takes to get what he wants and when he doesn't then everyone around him should be scared. I heard one time he killed a while village just because he didn't win in a small battle that meant nothing" I said.

"We need to be careful abd make sure we don't get on his bad side" Lloyd said and the others all agreed.