spellbound

Y/ns pov

I sat on the plane looking out the window it was really tense on the plane. "What happened" I asked looking around the room.

"No idea but if they carry on there all going to lose" Skyler said and I nodded.

"I have a feeling this is it" I said, she nodded I looked over at a Garmadon who still was watching me.

"What" I asked and he looked away. I sighed leaning back in my seat. "I can't do this" I said.

Nero stood up and walked over to the front and pushed opened the door I looked over and saw that Chen was on the tv.

"Today will be a bit different you will all be hunting this person right here the winner will be whoever gets the girl" Chen said.

"Great" I said then laid said that she was his sister. "Even better" I sighed I walked back and saw the floor started to opened. "What is it with this guy and trapped doors" I sighed jumping down and transforming into my eagle from.

I saw the other where struggling to get there's I flew over to a parachute and grabbed one. I went over to Skyler and gave her it. "Thanks y/n" she said and I smiled.

"No problem" I smiled then landed in a tree bear to were Skyler landed. We got down and I transformed back into my human form.

"This is going to be hard" I sighed walking around the island. I saw that Chen had left random things out but we both ignored them.

"Y/n are you sure about this we could run away now and have a life together" Skyler said grabbing my hands.

"I would want that more then anything but we can't betray your father he will hunt us down and I don't want you getting hurt" I said and she smiled.

"You are so sweet" she said kissing my cheek. I smiled and continued to walk. I used my senses to hear that people were getting captured.

"It's happening" I said and she sighed holding my hand. "Don't worry you can do this" I said and she nodded.

We ran behind a tree to see Kai "come out I'm fired up" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Is that the best you can do" I said and he sighed when he saw skyler.

"Your ok" he said running over to her. I leaned against a tree. "Maybe we should go out together and........that didn't come out right.......maybe we should go as a couple.......no thats not right" he stuttered.

"I would love to help you find your sister" Skyler said and I rolled my eyes walking over to them.

"Are you two finished Chen could be anywhere" I said, we walked until we came to a river.

"Let me" she said turning it into ice. We started to go across when Kai stopped us.

"Wait how did you do that" Kai asked and Skyler looked at me then back at Kai.

"My power is absorb" she said and then Kai eyes went wide and I grabbed her hand.

"Wait your the traitor you have seen Zane and you used the power of form to hide your tattoo" Kai said and Skyler sighed.

"I couldn't betray my father" she said the Kai eyes got wider.

"Chen's your father" he said then Chen appeared with smoke and Kai started to fight with Skyler when I tried to join in Chen stopped me.

"Don't" he said I sighed and stood there, Kai used his power to melt the ice and me and Chen nearly fell in but I got out and Skyler helped Chen.

"Enough of this" Chen said and used his nature to trap Kai. We took him back to Van.

"Well done y/n and my daughter you have both done well and I'm proud of you both" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I said and he walked over and pinned me against a tree and I looked at him in the eye.

"Watch your attitude or you won't see your dad again. You remind me so much of him" he said and I sighed.

He pulled away and Skyler walked over to me and out a hand on my shoulder. "You ok" she asked I shrugged her off and walked off.

"I'm fine" I muttered. I looked at the people in the cage and sighed. I know this is wrong but I need to save my dad.

"Lloyd will come for us" Kai said and Chen laughed and closed the door.

"Oh I'm counting on it" he said and we all walked away.