Versus

Y/ns pov

I was in line of breakfast when Skyler walked over and I smiled. "Morning" she said standing next to me and I smiled.

"Hey, you ok" I asked, she looked at me then at the Ninja. I looked over and saw that they was having an argument.

"Yeah just worried about the fights today, I just hope we aren't in it today" she said, I nodded then the speakers came on.

I heard that the master of nature was against the master of the mind then master of speed and gravity and finally master of fire and then master of smoke. "Thank god I don't have to fight yet" I said really loud making the other laugh.

"Ok y/n chill" shade said, i shot him a glare. I sighed sitting down at table.

Time skip

I was sat in the stands watching as the master of nature and mind began to fight. "hey y/n who do you think is going to win" Skyler asked sitting down next to me.

"Depends on how well the nature guy can keep his mind sheltered" I said but when I saw he didn't have control of his mind I sighed. "the battle has already ended" I said.

"What do you mean" Skyler asked watching the two battle. I sighed watching the two.

"Before my father died he taught me how to keep my mind blocked because the master of mind could see your worst fears and bring them to life, it's dangerous letting someone into your mind" I said.

"I better keep that in mind" Skyler said looking a little worried. I out a hand on her leg and gave a resurging smile.

"Don't worry if anything happened I would protect you, you know how protective I can be" I said, she laughed putting a hand on mine.

We looked back at the tournament and saw that master of mind had won. "Knew it" I said, Skyler sighed as the next battle started.

"Who's going to win now" Skyler asked and I watched as the master of speed tried to out run gravity. I sighed not knowing whats going to happen.

"I'm not sure my dad never really told me about speed only about gravity" I said watching the two fight. I looked over and Chen and saw him looking over at me.

When I looked down I saw my hand was on Skylers lap. I quickly moved and saw she looked really disappointed. She looked at me and I signaled over at Chen.

We both focus back on the fight and I saw that speed had won. "I honestly thought gravity would have won but I have to be wrong sometimes" I said, Skyler laughed and I chuckled.

"Who do you think is going to win now" she asked. I looked over at Kai and the smoke guy.

"Hmmmmmm this is a hard one since smoke is literally caused by fire but I have a feeling it's fire" I said and Skyler sighed and grabbed my hand when Kai nearly fell off the bridge.

"Sorry reflex" she said, I smiled squeezing her hand. She smiled back and continued to watch.

"I don't mind, I will always protect you" I giggled and she playfully shoved me. I smiled and saw the ninjas looking at me.

"Skyler Ninja's" I whispered and she looked down and saw they was watching us but when they heard cheering they looked back. "Told you Kai would win" I said.

Once everything had finished I was walking back to my dorms when I was stopped by Chen. "Y/n I would have said hi sooner but I have been busy" Chen said

"Of course you have your a busy man" I said sarcastically, he chuckled while I crossed my arms.

"Still have you sarcasm as usual, anyways I saw you with my daughter I just wanted to tell you that you should be careful remember what your father" he said, I looked down then back at him.

"I don't know what you are on about now excuse me please I have to get a drink" I said.

"Of course i will talk to you later" Chen said walking away. I sighed looking around and saw the ninjas were watching.

"There everywhere" I muttered walking into my dorms. "Why did I even decide to come here" I sighed.

I walked out and saw everyone around the board. I sighed walking down the stairs and walked over Skyler. "What happened" I asked.

"Clouse changed the brackets Cole and Jay have to go against each other" Skyler said. I sighed shaking my head then the ninjas came over.

"I bet you did this" jay shouted pointing at me. I looked at him like he has gone crazy.

"What" I asked. Skyler put a hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me.

"I bet you are working with him I saw you talking to him earlier and you act all suspicious" he said and I growled.

"Are you crazy" I shouted jay was about to go for me but Lloyd held him back.

"Jay stop this you can't blame this on y/n she hasn't done anything" Garmadon said. I scoffed and walked away.

"Can you tell me how the battle goes I need some air" I asked Skyler. She nodded and I walked to my room.

Time skip

There was a knock on my door and I sighed standing up and opening it to see jay stood there. "What" I asked looking him up and down.

"I'm sorry I never meant to blame you I was just angry" he said and I sighed looking at Skyler who was stood at the other side of the hall.

"Don't worry about it we all do stupid things when we are angry" I said, he smiled looking up at me.

"Thank you for forgiving me" he said and I nodded. He left, then Skyler came over.

"Just as forgiving as you was when we were kids" she said and I smiled.

"I understand what he's going through, don't worry I'm still a little angry" I said and she laughed.