Ninja roll

Y/ns pov

I was sat with shade watching Skyler fight the master of sounds. I sat there biting my nails I couldn't lose Skyler I don't think I could survive the rest of the tournament. "You ok y/n" asked shade. I sighed watching her.

"I don't know I'm really worried for Skyler she's my best friend and my childhood friend and if she loses then I don't know what I would do" I said.

"Don't worry I'm more worried what will happened to the master of sound when he loses" shade said and I smiled.

I continued to watch until Kai came and stood on my feet I growled as he stood on everyone else's. "Do you mind" I growled.

The ninjas looked over and Kai got exited when he found out he wasn't related to Skyler and I felt a little jealous. "Don't worry he has no chance" shade said, I couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks shade" I said, when I saw skyler win the jade blade I smiled. "I knew she could do it" I smiled and shade raised his eyebrow. "Shhhh you" I said.

"I didn't say anything" he said and I sighed.

"You didn't have to" I said. I looked at Chen who congratulated Skyler.

"For such a good tournament Im giving you all fancy gems and other shiny things but since jay and Cole decided to play me I'm taking all you quarters away and you will all sleep together in the noodle house" he said.

I groaned and glared at the Ninja. "I told you not to annoying but what do you do just that and now we all have to pay for it" I said.

"She's right" shade said. We both walked away and I met up with Skyler.

"You did great" I said giving her a hug. She smiled and returned it.

"Thanks, it was way to easy they should give me a harder competition" she said and I laughed.

"I don't think they have anyone who matches your powers" I said and she smiled.

Time skip

I was tossing and turning in the new bed Chen had given us. "I hate those ninja" I said and I heard Skyler chuckle.

"I forgot your grumpy if you don't have enough sleep" she said, I turned and glared at her.

"Sleep I didn't have any sleep" I said. I saw them get up but ran straight back in when clouse came in.

This random guy came over and put some roller skates on. "Do you mind I have ticklish feet" I said. Skyer chuckled getting up.

I skated next to her. "What's going on" I asked then clouse looked over at us and smiled.

"Another consent" he said I looked confused and his smile grew wider.

"Then why are we all warring skates" Skyler asked.

"Well let's just say that you can all decided the outcome" he said and I sighed.

"What's that supposed to mean" I asked and Skyler shook her shoulders. "I wonder who's fighting" I said.

"Tell us who's fighting" shade said and clouse smiled walking backwards.

"Lloyd master of power Vs Carmilla master of form" he said and the doors slammed.

"Great" I said we all skated out the room and to the skating room. Sat there was Chen waiting for us all.

"Welcome fighters to ninja roll" he said and the flash guys smiled saying he knew the game. "No, this is my game I made it up" he said and I sighed.

"He like a big kid" I whispered and everyone around me Chuckled. He continued to talk but I looked over at Garmadon who was keeping a close eye on me for some reason. Creepy" I muttered.

"What" Skyler asked but I shook my head. Lloyd got thrown a helmet then Carmilla did then we all chose to go on Carmillas team.

"Well we all know who's going to win" skyler said and I nodded looking at the odds.

"I only came at this side cause they ruined my beauty sleep don't they understand that this girl needs sleep" I said making everyone laugh. "What" I said.

"Go" Chen shouted and Carmilla Lloyd sped off. Then the beep went we all skated off. We all helped Carmilla and when I looked up she was winning.

I was skating next to shade when I looked over Kai was talking to Skyler and he seemed like he upset her. "Go get him" shade said. I nodded and sped off hitting Kai right in the back making him fall.

"Stay away from Skyler" I said then he grabbed my foot making me fall I hit my head making me go dizzy.

I kicked him off and held my head. I skated over to a pillar and gaining my balance. "Y/n what's wrong" Garmadon asked walking over.

"Nothing I'm fine" I said skating off and shaking my head. I skated over to Skyler.

"Guess what I found out" she said and I raised my eyebrows. "Chen taking everyone's powers Everytime someone looses" she said and my eyes widened.

"What" I said and she nodded I looked over at Chen and shook my head. "Asshole" I muttered and Skyler laughed.

I looked over and saw Lloyd and Carmilla fighting until they both fell over "Skyler he's cheating" I said and Skyler used gravity to stop the guy and I smiled.

"Got him" she said. I looked over at Lloyd and saw that he had won. I smiled and cheered "have you forgiven them yet" she asked and I sighed.

"Maybe" I said she laughed then dropped the guy. Lloyd had scored 106. Lloyd smiled and came over to us.

"Thanks for the help" he said and we both nodded. We looked over at Chen who was having a fit.

"Look Chen he broke your score" Garmadon said which made it worse.

"Lloyd cheated he loses" Garmadon said and I shook my head.

"Liar your the one who cheated" I said and he glared at me.

"Yeah she right if Lloyds then so am i" some said and then loads of people agreed.

"What kind of tournament would you have if we was all out" Skyler said then Chen agreed.

"Fine Carmilla loses" he said I sighed and cheered everything's ok for now but it won't stay like this for long.