Chapter 4: Room Service?

He guided me upstairs and showed me to my room, "Here you go Olivia" his arm pushed a door open in the hallway and it looked beautiful and decorated, although there was one thing that looked strange. A mirror was placed on the ceiling above the bed.

"Interesting choice?" My hand pointed to the mirror, "oh yeah hah, that. I forgot about that" his face looked embarrassed, it finally clicked in my head what it was for, I gave him a weird look and he grinned at me biting his lip while looking away.

I made my way to the closet and set my suitcase down bedside the desk, as I was unpacking I looked down and saw half of Clay's body on the floor underneath the bed making some questionable groaning noises "Can I help you?" I questioned with a tone "No it's okay, just looking for something" he said letting out a wheeze.

He slid out from the bed and was now between my legs but he didn't notice as his stomach was to the floor, he rose up and my feet lifted up as he did, I was now gripping to Clay for dear life trying not to fall off him, Clay grabbed onto my legs in a kiddie back position and turned his back to the bed and let me down onto the bed, "CLAY WAIT-" he turned around and fell on top of me.

His breathing was heavy on my face and my hair was moving with every breath he took. His hand moved up to my cheek and brushed a little bit of hair that was tickling me off my face. His face moved closer to mine as I breathed in heavily, butterflies moved around in my stomach, he leaned in towards my lips and suddenly...

"WHAT IS TAKING YOU GUYS SO LONG, YOUR HOUSE ISN'T THAT BIG" Karl shouted from downstairs. "Ugh, I'll show you what's big in a minute" Clay sighed putting his head down laying it on my shoulder as he didn't like being interrupted. He stretched up and offered me his hand as a help up, we both walked downstairs in silence trying to ignore whatever tension had just happened between us.

"Seriously, what took you guys so long" Karl questioned again, "Sorry, Clay was helping me un-pack and showing me where everything is" I quickly made up on the spot, not wanting to say that he was just about to kiss me while on top of me.