Chapter 13: Theme Park

We walked down the stairs and George was trying to avoid any eye contact with us.

"Everyone ready!" Karl still plastered with excitement on his face.
We all hopped into the car while Karl was bouncing up and down excited to go.

"Hey guys I'm going to spend time with Liv for most of this, if anyone recognises you guys in Florida with a man they don't know I think they would figure something out" Clay spoke to the other guys behind him as they all had a look of realisation on their faces that none of their followers new they were in Florida.
"We can act secretly on the big ride though, we all promised to go on it together" Alex was determined to get all of us on the biggest ride without anyone noticing them.

"Hey, I brought you this just incase" I spoke to Clay softly and handed him a mask and beanie that I had picked up.
"That's sweet Liv thank you" he smiled to himself knowing that it wouldn't stop that much from showing his face and would draw more attention to him but it's always the thought that counts.

We got the theme park and all jumped out the car Karl Alex and Nick all ran ahead to go on the rollercoasters and me Clay and George all stayed at the car getting water bottles for us all, we headed into the park with Nick waving at us to come on the first ride.

I sat with Clay at the back as the ride started to slowly go upwards he held onto my hand in a tight grip I didn't want to patronise him for being scared so I just held his hand back.
We stopped to a halt at the top and butterflies flew through my stomach as we sped downwards and went through a loop we stopped to a halt in the air and went back down again we moved slowly back and forth till the ride stopped.
We all got off as the rest of the boys ran to the next ride as I hung back.

"I'll meet you guys soon I'm going to get something"
I walked back to the car and opened the boot and grabbed my purse, as I closed the boot and turned around Clay had put his hand on the car above my shoulder and leaned into me "I missed you"
I had only been gone for five minutes but I guess he wanted an excuse to see me.
He kissed my neck and pulled me closer by my waist "We should head back" he held my hand and walked with me.

"Oh my god George is in Florida"

"Have you seen Dream?!"

"Can I take a picture with you guys?"

"FEREL BOYS MEET UP"

"Where's Dream!?"

Oh god.
Fans surrounded the boys while me and Clay were walking back towards them.
"Hear put this on and let's go get some food" I handed Clay the mask from my pocket and we swerved past the boys to a food stand.
"Hot dog?"
"I'd love that, shall we get some cotton candy for everyone as well?"
"Of course"

Me and Clay headed back to where the boys last were but could see a line forming for photos and people shouting questions, most of them we could hear were about Dream.
We both laughed and headed to the car to sit and wait, Clay had texted the group chat that we were in the car and to come back when they had enough of the fans and rides.

"You know the windows are tinted right babe?"
"Very funny Clay"
"Seriously"
He pulled me on top of his body while he sat down in the backseat and his hands reached all around my body and moving my hips back and forth while making me grind down on his jeans while I felt his dick growing.

A buzz came from Clay's phone and he ignored it.
"Do you wanna get that"
"No, now come here"

He pulled my jumper off and left me in a skirt and bra, his hands were still feeling every inch of my body. He unbuttoned his jeans and lifted himself to take them down a little to his knees, his hand grabbed my ass while holding me up and he started to tease me rubbing his dick up and down my pussy.
He sat me down on his dick and held my waist lifting me up and down while stifling his moans into my tits, I put Clay's hands on my boobs while I started bouncing faster on his dick, starting to feel him throbbing inside me I moved faster. He bit down on my neck trying not to moan, he grabbed onto my hips and went at his pace as he came inside me my neck was throbbing and hurt.
"It looks like I've strangled you Liv, there's a lot of bruises"
"Hickies are fine remember, I have plenty make up"

The car door slid open.

K - "OH MY GOD"

N - "I MEAN I KNEW YOU LIKED HER MAN BUT IN THE CAR?!"

G - "AGAIN GUYS REALLY?"

A - "AGAIN?!"

"Guys two minutes please?" Clay pleaded while still inside me waiting to get his jeans back on.

N - "DID YOU NOT FINISH ALREADY?"

"Dumbass, I need to get her hoodie on" Clay spoke to the guys while covering my body in a half hug so the boys couldn't see my boobs.
They shut the car door and waited outside, another buzz came from Clay's phone as well as mine.

___________________________________
🟢Group Chat🔵

G -GUYS DO NOT COME OUT

K -Fans are around the car

A -Put your clothes on 🔞

________________________________

Me and Clay scrambled for our clothes and stayed still and waited till the boys came back in the car.

"Hey, sorry. We had fans follow from leaving the park" Nick stated with an angry tone wishing he didn't have that problem.
"Let's head back guys" Karl wanted to head home.

It was getting pretty late so when we got to the front door we all called it a night and headed to our rooms but Clay's hand took me into his room.
"Not here to have sex, I'd just like to cuddle you if you'd be alright with that?"
"Of course" I found it sweet that he just wanted to cuddle.
As we climbed into bed he put his arms around me and gave me a playful squeeze, I held his hand and slowly felt my eyes closing and slowly fall asleep.
"Goodnight Liv" his voice sounded calm like falling asleep to a neutral tone in his voice.