Chapter 8: Escape Room

We all arrived at the big building with the name 'ESCAPE ROOM' written infront of it. "How original" Alex laughing to himself, I joined in to laugh as well.

My phone buzzed yet again, hoping it was someone that wasn't in this group that could've just talked to me but low and behold...

___________________________________
Clay 🧑🏼‍💻🎧

Goodnight Liv, Sleep well

Today 1:25

You look hot 👀

And that shirt looks like it belongs on my bedroom floor 🛌

Or I could be on your bedroom floor 🤫

________________________________

The pick up line he used was old as time but I thought I'd give his ego a boost and play along with his flirting. He gave me a look with his eyes and sneakily grabbed my arse as we were walking into the building.

"Right we will see you guys in a bit" "BYE" we all split off in our threes and we walked into the dark room that surrounded us, as the worker explained the rules Clay was not paying attention to a word he was saying because I felt his hands around the back of my body the whole time.

"Okay first clue he gave us was to look in the bookshelf for a certain book" I said to Nick and Clay since I don't think either of them were playing attention "Maybe it's a book you move like in those movies and it leads to a new room?" Nick suggested while looking for clues.

Clay watched Nick looking around the room and every time he turned his back Clay was straight onto holding my boobs and touching my body, I mean I can't blame him, they do look good in this top.

I reached up to the top shelves and a book fell off and on the front cover it said 'ALADDIN' I checked the rest of the books and none of them came out. "Nick, is there a lamp somewhere?"
"Yeah there's one by the chair"
"can you open it and see if there is anything inside it?"
I had a feeling with the whole genie in a lamp thing that might've been a clue.

"Well would you look at that, a key. It might open the safe" Nick tried the safe and it opened I bent down to look at what was inside it and Clay stood behind me while his crotch was right up against me. It felt really good, his bulge through his jeans pressing against me but this was not the time nor the place to be horny.

"Math? I'm terrible at math this is up to you two" I stepped back as math was never my strong suit.
"It's 7L 4R 5L" Clay said as if it was easy and wasn't even hard. "So 7 left 4 right 5 left? The door has a dial on it" I headed towards the door and waited to hear the clicks as I turned them around to the correct numbers the door opened.

"YESSS" Nick jumping up with joy as he hugged Clay and then brought me in for a group hug.
"Congratulations, you guys did it in the fastest time ever recorded" the worker said with a smile on her face.

We waited for about another half hour for the rest of the boys, Nick was sitting waiting to brag at our record beating time while I felt Clay's eyes on me but I didn't look at him, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me blushing.

___________________________________
Karl :)

Covering for him huh?

Today 2:10

Hey, we are going to be here a while, we will meet you back at the house. Grab some drink on the way please?

Of course, see you back at Clay's 🍾🍻
___________________________________

"Hey guys, Karl just texted me and said to meet us back home, they are going to be a while but he said to stop of for drink first" I told the guys as they looked like they were getting bored sitting down.

"Does anyone have there ID?" Nick asked as I'm guessing he didn't.
"I do"
"Yeah me too" me and Clay both had our ID on us so we both went to the shop.