Chapter 19: Ready?

Oh thank god.

It was just the tv.

I opened my eyes and the sun was right in my face. I felt a hand on my shoulder and my head was on something hard. I lifted my head up and saw Foolish slouched with his hand on my shoulder.

I'm guessing I had fallen asleep on him, he was asleep so I had laid my head back on his leg because I still hadn't woke up properly yet.

I felt Foolish's hand rub my shoulder

F- "hey Olivia, are you awake?"

L- "yeah, I am now"

F- "oh, sorry if I woke you. It's just we will have to start getting ready to go to the beach today"

L- "oh yeah, I completely forgot about that"

I sat up and looked around and nobody was up yet, which wasn't surprising since me and Foolish are the only early birds.

I got up to go to my room and walked in and Clay was there still sleeping.
I started to get changed but I started putting my bikini on and then a pair of shorts and a long t-shirt just so I don't have to get completely naked when we get to the beach.

I did put the minecraft bikini in the bag I was taking to get a laugh from the boys, however it was a size too small as you don't get them in adult sizes so I settled for a kids one which surprisingly fit minus the sides of my boobs poking out.

C- "Good morning babe"

L- "morning Clay"

C- "I see you are dressed already"

L- "I mean it is 12 already"

Clay sat up, rubbed his eyes and stared at me with a smile.

C- "I'm going to go get dressed, the clothes are in my room so I hope I won't disturb Foolish"

L- "he's already awake"

C- "oh right, that's okay then"

Clay looked puzzled on how I knew Foolish was awake but I just smiled and acted natural.
He left the room and I started to pack my bag for the beach. I put in a few things for the guys as well because no doubt they would forget something.

C- "oh sorry Foolish, Liv said you were up"

F- "yeah I came back in here because I didn't get much sleep"

C- "came back in? I thought you were here last night"

F- "No, me, Karl and Olivia were downstairs watching tv, I think she fell asleep there.

C- "oh, I thought she was with me, she must've left after I fell asleep"

C- "anyway, you can wear my clothes if you need something, I know it was kinda last minute I invited you so there wasn't much time to prepare"

F- "that's very kind, thank you"

Foolish got changed in Clays clothes and couldn't find anything but his merch to wear as a hoodie.

I saw Clay at the end of the hallway and I walked up behind him and put my arms around him.

"You alright Olivia?"

Olivia? Omg no.

"Foolish?"

"That's me"

"Oh sorry, I thought you were Clay"

"Just wearing his clothes, sorry I'm not Clay. I'm sure you'll find him somewhere, he tends to wonder off"

'Sorry I'm not Clay' I'm actually not as embarrassed as I thought I'd be. He was nice to hug.

"Guess I better find him huh"

"I guess you must"

C- "there you are babe, how are you?"

L- "I'm good, just excited for the sun"

Clay took my hand and we headed out the door.

L- "oh wait I forgot my bag"

I ran upstairs to get my back and came down Clay was still waiting for me at the door.
We got in the car and were joined by the rest of the guys.

C- "everyone ready?"

They all cheered as we headed off.