Chapter 18: Close call

We got back to Clays and opened the door to the guys still sitting on the sofa not dressed.
I walked upstairs with my bag of stuff and Clay followed me up.

C- "so, what did you buy today?"

L- "I can show you if you want?"

He nodded his head and I took the red swimsuit out first and took my top off, Clay suddenly let out a soft moan as I took my pants off.

"I'd prefer if you went like that"

"so will I go and show the guys now then?"

He looked at me with a grin and walked up to me and whispered in my ear.

"if you are brave enough"

I backed down a little but I also thought to myself that it would be best to not tempt me.

I slipped one leg into the pants attached to the lace and pulled it over my waist and over my breasts and untangled the straps around my shoulder.

"now shall I go and show the guys?"

"I'd rather keep you all to myself"

He pulled me onto the bed on top of him. He started to kiss me and pulled the covers over us. His hands reached for my ass while grinding me up and down on his shorts.
He pulled his dick out and rubbed it on my pants.

"Are you okay with this?"
"Mhmm"

I was trying not to let out a moan because of what happened last time.
He pushed his dick in my pussy and he let out a moan, I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Not this time"

He rolled over and I was now on the bottom, his pace of going in and out of me was getting faster. And a door clicked. It sounded far away but I was getting nervous.

"I think someone's coming"
"Not yet babe, I'm nearly there"
"NOT LIKE THAT"

He stopped and listened out for people.

"I think you are right"
"I told you"

As we both sat up in the bed Foolish walked in. A sigh of relief came over me as I'm glad he didn't see me and Clay going at it.

F- "oh sorry guys. I thought I was in here tonight"

C- "oh no it's okay, it's getting late. You can have my room tonight"

F- "okay, goodnight Dream, goodnight Olivia"

L- "Goodnight"

Clay turned to me and stroked my leg probably wanting to continue where we left off but after seeing Foolish I suddenly didn't want to continue with Clay.

"Goodnight Clay"

"Oh, goodnight Liv"

I turned over and tried to get to sleep. Clay had already fallen asleep and spooned me while he snored away but I couldn't shut my eyes.

I slid off the bed and left Clay's grasp I stood up and checked back to make sure he was still asleep. I left the room and went downstairs and saw Karl and Foolish sitting on the sofa together.

L- "hey guys"

K- "oh hey Liv"

Foolish looked up at me and smiled, I felt like I was blushing but I don't know why.

L- "can I sit with you guys, I can't sleep"

Karl and Foolish both agreed and Karl sounded happy to have more company sometimes I think he doesn't like being alone.

L- "what are we watching?"

F- "oh we are actually trying to decide on something"

K- "how about you decide Liv?"

L- "I usually watch New girl so either you guys pick or you are going to have to sit through it"

F- "i actually like watching that"

K- "we can do Hell's Kitchen?"

L- "oooo yes, I love that"

We all sat watching the tv and I started to get tired so I lay down on the sofa still watching. I started to feel my eyes drift. I had fallen asleep.

F- "hey Karl, I think she's sleeping"

K- "just let her sleep down here tonight, she doesn't normally wake up to the tv"

I woke up to the sound of swearing and shouting. I lay still and kept my eyes shut trying to figure out the voices.