Rose The Flower

Art does not belong to me, nor does Rose The Flower.

Okay, before I even get started with this, I just wanted to talk about how I mis-wrote Rose a little bit in my AU series and how underrated she is. This contains spoilers if you haven't read the story, so I advise you read it before continuing on this paragraph. So, what I mean by mis-wrote is that I sort've left Rose out in the dark during the final segment of the story when most of the characters are trapped on Homeworld.

A noticeable plot hole is that Rose could've just teleport to Homeworld and essentially decimated Charlotte's plan and game and the story would've ended a lot sooner. That was the plan at first but then Rose would get ambushed and killed by Charlotte breaking her wand (the source of Rose's power, and she dies). But Rose's death would've felt sudden and forced for that to happen, so I just basically ended Rose's story with a bitter sweet ending instead of her dying.

Now rereading the story, I felt like I could've wrote Rose better because if a critic were to look at Rose's character in the AU story, they would flat-out say, "her entire purpose is the New Game + Arc of the story," and that would've been correct. Even though Rose The Flower isn't a character I created, I did create her backstory which is different than her canon story in her own series (the series she originated from) and I just wished I could explore more into how powerful Rose actually is than just being labeled as a wizard who is a flower. So this banter of her and the other characters is me exhausting all the ways I could have Rose explained in this.

VIPs:

1amB0b
GachaEvery
pvz_and_waffles
Tyra131228
Iwearsweats
Wattreader7389

Start:

Rose vs Steven:

Round 1:

(Rose) You're fighting skills are undoubtedly impressive, no question about that. It's just...

(Steven) What?

(Rose) It means nothing against magic. Magic doesn't care who you are.

Round 2: 

(Rose) I have sent my condolences to how you felt when Phoebe passed away.

(Steven) Because of what happened with George?

(Rose) Precisely...

Round 3:

(Rose) You wanted to talk about my fixation?

(Steven) Why do you love goats so much?

(Rose) I saw one on the internet and heard it scream so hilariously. Ever since then, I try to create the same goat with magic.

[Who's going to tell her the video was edited?]

Rose vs Pearl: 

Round 1: 

(Rose) So, you're a pearl of a Rose?

(Pearl) I'm a pearl to a Rose Quartz.

(Rose) Well, I'm a Rose myself. Wouldn't that make you my pearl as well?

Round 2:

(Rose) I am much better than your Rose.

(Pearl) You? You're just vines and spikes with a cape while my Rose is elegant and a leader!

(Rose) But I'm not hiding my true self, am I?

Round 3:

(Rose) Your secret is safe with me, Pearl. As long as you don't insult my look again.