Chapter 15

Luke's POV

I left the garage and went out to the front.

Where the hell is he. I looked around and saw him sitting on the porch .

"Hey what's up?" I said walking over to him

"Nothing I'm fine just needed some air. " he answer. Michael was really good at hiding his feelings, it really pissed me off sometimes.

"Don't lie to me mikey"

"Luke. I'm fine. I swear, let's get back to the party. " he said hopping of the steps and walking to the back. I followed.

"Hey, Milas gonna open her gifts!" Dinah said when we stepped in.

"Mine first!" Lauren yelled dragging Camila over to a chair, shoving a bag at her.

"Okay, okay" camila laughed. She pulled the tissue paper out and look through the bag, pulling out a sparkling blue dress.

"Ahhh! Lolo! I love this dress!" Camila yelled hugging Lauren.

"I know I know I saw you looking at it in the mall"

"Okay now me and Manis gift, we're not very creative so " Dinah handed camila a small envelope. She pulled out some money and a "free appatizers" coupon for AppleBees

"WHAT! You guys!!! I LOVE IT!" They laughed. Ally had gotten her a cute little Teddy bear and she's gonna take her out tomorrow for lunch.

Elly and ashton had gotten her some shirts, calum gave her a hug and whatever was in his wallet.

Dinah had told me how badly Camila wanted a guitar, so I gave her my old one. "It's old but it's still good, if you ever need any help with it you can call any of us, ash is probably the best teacher though"

"Thank you so much" she gave me a hug.

"Michael your turn! " Ally said.

Mike handed her a bag.

"Oh heavy " she smiled looking through the bad.

Camila dumped the bag on the couch and a shitload of bows fell out. She let out a little squeal.

"OMG! Wazowski Thank you! I've got bows to last me forever! " she got up and hugged him tightly.

"Alright is that it?"

"One more" everyone turned to look at that Austin kid.

"Austin. You got me something?" Camila said walking towards him.

"Yea of course" he handed her a box. She opened it and it was a necklace that said "Camila" on it.

"I remember how upset you where when you broke it, and you left it at my house so I got it fixed" he smiled. She looked on the verge of tears.

"Thank you so much Austin " she hugged him tightly.

"Is that your grandmas necklace!? " The girls got up and circled Camila.

I went over to the guys and Elly.

"That kid annoys me and I barely know him" Elly scowled

"Calm down there kitten " Ashton laughed " I dunno I thinks he's pretty cool"

"Hes hot" calum said, we all gave him weird looks "what?" He said.

"Okay then." I said.

"Lukey!" Dinah said hugging me from behind. I laughed turning around.

"Can I help you?"

"There's a party wanna go?" She asked.

I turned to the guy they all shrugged and nodded. "Yea sure."