Chapter 17 (Camichael)

A/N sorry! I couldn't think of anything good for Lianh so I'm gonna write some more Camichael. I just having Linahs writing block. If that make sense. So for now enjoy.

Camilas POV.

It's been a week since I've last seen Michael, me and Austin are officially back together, but I miss him. Like a lot.

Dinah and Luke where dating and they look really happy together but , I heard from Austin, Jason wasn't to happy about it.

I slipped on my black pumps and my Jean jacket. "MOM I'M HEADING OUT " I yelled.

I opened the door and saw Austin was already stand outside, leaning against his truck, waiting for me.

"Hello beautiful" he said pulling my in and kissing me.

"Hiya Handsome" I smiled.

Austin made me happy but I felt like something was missing, I couldn't fully trust him anymore.

I'm scared he'll break my heart. Again.

"C'mon" he opened the door for me and I climbed in

He got in and we drove off to the mall.

"What are we even going to the mall for?" I asked

"Whatever your pretty little heart desires" he smiled.

"Austin you know I hate when you spoil me"

"But I love spoiling you" he placed his warm hand on mine and I smiled.

Maybe I could trust him. But I dunno, apart of me says no and apart says yes, I just don't know which ones my heart and which ones my head.

Austin parked and we got out.

Hand in hand walking into the mall.

We roamed around for awhile , ate some food and I got some jeans and he got a new hat.

I looked at the tall, beautiful boy next to me, smiling at the ice cream he had dripping down his chin.

"I swear your like a little kid when it comes to eating" I smiled wiping it away.

Michaels POV

"Could yous two get a room?" I said throwing a shoe at the disgusting teens swapping spit on my couch.

"I'll take yours" Luke smiled.

"Don't get smart." I rolled my eyes getting up and grabbing my leather jacket "I'll be back"

I plugged my headphones in and walked to the door.

"18" by Anarbor played. A/N I LOOOVVEE THIS BAND!

I didn't really have anything to do today, just wanted to get away from those two.

I walked down to the park and sat down at a bench.

I bobbed my head along to the song.

I felt a small hand tap my shoulder, pulling my head phone out I looked up at the small girl standing above me. She looked familar.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yes," she smiled and held out her hand  "Becky"

"Michael" I shook her hand. "Aren't you Austin's ex?"

"Yep. But not for long." She said. "And that's why I need your help, your Camilas ex, right?"

"Wrong. We never officially dated." I answer

"Oh, well still, the way she looked at you, she liked you a lot." She said.,

Becky was really pretty, not my exact type, but hey.

"So what do you want?" I asked.

"A fake boyfriend. " okay,this just got awkwardly interesting.

"I'm listening" I said, shoving my headphones into my pocket.

"Austin, he get jealous easily, he once got pissed because I kissed Roberts cheek. And we weren't even dating then, but point is, if he saw me with a new 'boyfriend ' he'd flip, and come crawling back. Thus leaving Camila heartbroken and I need of a hero, like say, you" she smirked.

I smile slightly "you, are one smart girl."

It was so selfish of me but I didn't care, i just wanted my Kitty back.

"So?"

"I'm in" I said.

"Good. Our plan starts tomorrow, mall, 12:30" she smiled and handed me a piece of paper with her number on it.

"See Ya then"

She got up and waved goodbye.

Even if it was a dick move, I was gonna get my girl back.

~next day~

It was 12:15 and I was currently waiting for Becky outside of taco bell.

I was tapping on the steering wheel to the beat of a one direction song. What? It was the only good station.

I looked out my window and saw Becky, I honked.

She walked over and got in.

"Hey," she smiled. "Cute hat"

"Cute jacket" I said starting up my car.

I drove off.

"So what's the plan." I asked.

"Well I was thinking we start off with like hand holding and simple stuff like that, Austin, camila and the guys are all there so they know I'm coming Plus one, but Austin doesnt " She answered.

"Kissing?" I asked

"If necessary " She said.

"Just asking" I said.

I parked closest to the doors.

Getting out and grabbing Becky's hand

"You're ridiculously tall Dude, I've got 4in heels on" she said.

"I get that alot. You should meet my giraffe like friend, Luke" I laughed.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Let's go" I smiled.

We walked in and head towards the food court.

And there they where.

"Becky!" One of them called.

She walked over to them our hands still interlocked.

"Michael?" Camila said looking at me and then at mine and Becky's hand.

"Hey" I said waving slightly.

"Guys this is Michael" Becky smiled looking straight at Austin. "My boyfriend."

He jaw tighten, "really?"

"Is there a problem?" She asked

"Nope" he grabbed Camilas waist and walked off.

We followed.

I stayed quiet most the time, flirting with Becky here and there.

Its was almost 2 and my phone rang.

"Ello"

"Fuck michael" Luke said, clearly crying

"Woah, Luke you okay?" Everyone around me got quiet.

"I can't. I can't go through it again, I can't lose another one" he cried.

"Luke, what happened"

"Its Dinah, She's was just crossing the street!"

"I'll be there in a few hold on there okay?" I hung up and looked at Camila.

My heart breaking with every next word. "Its Dinah"

Her face pale and she ran out the mall, i followed behind her.

Ohhhhh cliffhanger.
I tried. Lol.