Chapter 21

Luke's POV

"Do you really have to leave?" Dinah whined, throwing herself on my bed.

"Sadly love, Yes" I answered shoving my deodorant in my back pack.

"I'm gonna miss you so much " she pouted her lip out.

I smiled at her adorablness.

"LUKE WE LEAVE IN AN HOUR!" My mum yelled.

"I'm sorry princess " I sighed sitting next to her grabbing her hand.

"Promise you'll call me and skype whenever you can?" She asked.

"Yes of course" I smiled.

"Can we cuddle for alittle? " she asked.

"I've got a better a idea " I smirked.

Dinahs POV. smut bruh

He smirked before crashing his lips on mine.

I instantly kissed back. I'm happy that he gets to see his family but at the same time, he'll be far away for 3 month and we won't be able to see, touch, kiss, anything.

He moved so his body we hovering over mine, licking my bottom lip, I gladly opened for him.

His hands explored my body, God I'm gonna miss him.

His hand slid from my waist and under my skirt, cupping me over my underwear.

I let out a moan.

"You've got to be quiet babe" he whispered in my ear.

Biting down on my lip, trying to fight the moans as he rub me, his hand moving away to lift off my shirt.

He moved from my ear to chest, sucking and kissing whatever exposed skin there was.

He kissed down my stomach leaving purple love marks all over.

He pulled off my skirt and panties leaving me in Nothing but a bra.

I decided I'd help him out and take that off.

He slowly teased his way up, kissing my inner thighs.

"Luuuke " I moan

"Shush love " he demanded.

Luke was gentle when it came to sex, but he had his moment were he'd become completely dominant , and I loved it.

I listened and bit down on my lip. His mouth hovered above my area, blowing on it slightly, I bucked my hips.

"Calm down babygirl" i could hear the smirk in his voice.

Finally his tongue ran up and down my folds.

I bit down harder in my lip, finding it almost impossible to keep quiet.

His hands lift my ass pushing me closer.

I let out a small moan when I felt his cold lip ring.

My stomach began to knot.

"Fuck luke, I'm gonna c-come " I moaned.

"Not yet love" he said standing up.

I whined at the lose of contact. "Asshole" i mumbled.

He strip down to Nothing, laying down, pulling me on top if him.

"Ride me princess" i smiled, leaning down kissing his swollen lips.

I lowered myself on him, earning a moan from both of us.

I began moving my hips in small circles, biting down on his shoulder to keep quiet.

His hands guiding me up and down.

"Fuck" he groaned.

I moaned, not really caring about how load I was right now.

He flipped us over so he was on top.

Moving faster with each moan.

Soon that feeling came back, "Luke, I'm gon -" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I came.

He pulled out and came afterwards. His body collapsed on mine, both breathing heavily.

"LUKE YOU BETTER BE READY, YA LITTLE NASTIES" Calum yelled.

Luke looked up at me, we both laughed.

"I better get dressed." He sighed getting off of me and standing up. We bothed got dressed quietly, walking downstairs.

"Ready?" Michael asked, leaning against the counter eating Mac & Cheese.

"Ready" Luke sighed.

"Well Let's go then, Oh Dinah sweetie we have to pick up Elly she's coming along, so we'll have to drop you off at home, I'm sorry dear" Liz said.

I nodded and faked a smile "it's fine"

But I wasn't, that means less time with Luke, even if it was by a minute or so. I won't see him for 3 months.

Luke grabbed my hand, squeezing it lightly. We walked out to the car, the drive was quiet and I looked out the window most the time.

"Okay, Luke, I'll give you to a couple minutes but I flight leaves in 30 minutes " Andy said.

Luke nodded, getting out the car after me.

We quietly walked up to my back garage.

"I'll miss you" I whispered.

"I know, I'll miss you too. But Hey, don't spend this summer upset over me, I'll be back before you know it, promise me you'll have Fun?" He said.

"I'll try. Promise you'll call me before you board and right after you land? Please?"

"Of course love, I've gotta go. I love you Dinah " he said grabbing my hand.

"I love you too luke" i leaned up kissing him. The kiss felt like infinity. Like he wasn't about to leave across the country.

He broke apart and let go of my hand

I watched as he walked away and got in the car.

Waiting until the car left to break down right there on the pavepent.

A/N. Kinda sucked. So sorry for the lack of updates but THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF SHE'S MY HOPE. IT'S NOT THE LAST CHAPTER OF LINAH THOUGH. I'm gonna start a story about 5sos and 5h. With Calmani, Ashren, Linah, and Camichael. And alittle bit of Trolly Maybe bc otp.
But I hope you enjoyed and Ily Thank you for reading. I'll try and upload the new story soon. Bye loves.