22

CHAPTER 22

"My, my~" The voice that surely irritates the hell out of the Fushiguros chimed when he saw the blonde woman in black suite, "why does a colleague of my worst enemy is here?"

"Don't tell me you're here so we can have fun?" He mocked her, "Aww~ darling there's only one woman who sparks my interest."

"If I don't need you right now, I wouldn't have gone here, Gojo Satoru." Without hesitation she said what's the reason behind, "Utahime Iori."

Gojo's smug face turns serious when he heard the name of someone he knew, he put the glass of wine he holds on the table and ask. "What about her?"

His spread arms on the backrest of the couch is now intertwined above his knee, leaning towards the woman across him to listen to her.

"We need her location, and you know about her, right?" She asked with seriousness that tells she wouldn't take no for an answer. "She was your fiancée before the doctors says your recessive omega turns in to a beta and your family don't want her anymore."

Gojo turns silent when he heard her, "How much do you know?" He asked.

"Not that much, just from the moment you met her until the day that your family gives her money just to stay away from you." She nonchalantly replied.

"What if I say no?" His smirks finally return as he folded his arms in front of him and leaned back to the backrest.

"You have eleven brothels without business permit and that is enough to send you fifty years or more in jail." She retorted, "And Mei Mei will not hesitate to stand witness against you in court for the crime of attempted rape of L/n Y/n." It's now her time to send smirk on his way.

Gojo grunted in annoyance as he threw his head back on the backrest, "You really did your job, blondie."

"I know all your illegal doings, Gojo Satoru. Don't take the chief inspector of Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department lightly." She added.

"What do you want with her anyway?" He asked in a bored tone, "it's not she's important anyway."

Nitta's eyes narrowed, due to the fact that she can't just disclosed the information to him since she knew that Gojo wants that woman as much as the Fushiguro wants her.

"I'm sorry but I can't disclose such information to you," she tried to lie.

"Is that so~?" He asked in singsong manner as he shakes his wine and take a sip, "I'm sorry too, Utahime's location is private and I cannot disclose such information to you." He smirked.

The blonde woman gritted her teeth but nonetheless sighed, and play her cards, "Fine, that's fine with me. But what about you? Do you want to spend your time in jail along with your family members? I'm sure you can handle the fine of 20million yen for your brothels but what about the unbailable attempted rape case? You see, that's unbailable."

Gojo can't do anything but disclose her information.

Nitta finally gets out of the suffocating Gojo estate. She wiped her sweat and loosen her tie as she closes the door of the police mobile with a loud thud and triumph smile.

"What happened?" Yaga asked.

She grinned at him and said, "This time, do your job right."

"I will."

Inside the rest house that Utahime bought, Y/n and Yuji are sleeping peacefully, however the café manager couldn't get rest. She has a feeling that something might happen if she sleeps, so going with her instincts she didn't close her eyes for any sleep.

Hours have passed and she's still awake, every seconds that are passing make her guts turns in anxiety and her hunches were confirmed when series of screeching tired surround the edifice.

"Y/n! Yuji! Wake up!" She shouted loudly that Y/n jolted up from her sleep.

She exclaimed when she saw Y/n, "Take Yuji with you!"

"Huh? Why?" She asked as she shook her pink headed friend awake.

The two stood up while Y/n hold his hands to tell him everything is fine since he can't hear anything right now.

"I'll explain later! Just go to the pantry, there's a stair that lead to the basement-!" Utahime was cut off when a bullet pierced through her window shattering the glass in the process to her shoulder that leaves a huge hole oozing with blood.

"Miss Iori!" Y/n crouched down to help her, putting pressure to her wound with her bare hands.

"Ambulance..." She muttered, "Yuji call-!" But the moment she called out her friend's name, another sound of gunshots was heard.

Y/n look at him, but all she saw is Yuji collapsed on the ground with wound on his abdomen and thigh. Y/n starts to panic when the blood of her friends starts to pool beneath her feet and knee as their own body bathe with their own blood.

She gathered all her strength and call for an ambulance.

"Did you hit them?" Nitta asked Yaga with a gun on his hand still emitting smoke from the fire.

The mustached man smirked, "Of course."