35

CHAPTER 35

Toji woke up feeling a little off from his usual morning, his body feels hot and his head is foggy. He lifted his hand to touch his forehead only to find out he's not sick and his temperature is perfectly normal.

"What the hell?" He breaths out, it took him a few seconds before propping his elbows and forcing to get up from the comfort of his bed, "why am I feeling this way? Is it my rut?"

He sits up, his stunning emerald orbs gazing on his red duvet covering half of his body. His night clothes are soak of his sweat letting the linen sticks on his masculine features despite his aircon being turned on its fullest.

"If so, I just need her pheromones, just a few whiffs will suffice," he muttered as he slowly blinks his half-lidded eyes.

But when he stood up, his vision got blurry and his knees slightly buckle resulting for him to drop back on his bed with a groan.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance, "I can't stand still, I should probably get her quickly before it worsens..." he thought.

"I can't afford to lose my mind for the second time."

He can feel the warmth spreading across his body like wildfire the longer he stays on his bed, slowly consuming his sanity. With the second attempt, he forced himself to stand up again even though he's wobbling and his vision is spinning, "Maybe she's in the library with that asshole." He grunted from the mere thought of Naoya being close with Y/n and the fact that he knew that bastard has an eye on a certain woman who happens to be his.

His blood boils as the image the dark-tipped haired man holding Y/n on his arms flash inside his mind. But then he shook his head to clear his thoughts so his judgement will not blur.

"I promise, just few whiffs will suffice." He whispered as he leans on the door and clenched his veiny hands, "What are you talking, Toji? You knew you needed more than that." He spoke internally but then he gives himself a harsh slap on his face.

"That's more than enough." He mumbled in pure determination.

And as being thought, he proceeded to saunter to the library without wearing any scent blocker, and since the maid servants in the estate thought that he's in good condition they didn't wear any mask that block the pheromones, thus this results a disaster.

He saunters, not minding the omegas who drops on their knees as he passed by.

"Keep yourself together, Toji." He muttered, "you can't let Y/n slip from your hands this time. You better make it right."

.

.

"Now, if you stay still, it will be over quickly~" Naoya smirks wickedly, before pouring the liquid from the small bottle down to Y/n's throat. "Yes, just like that, take it all~ like a good hoe you are."

The h/c headed woman gags and coughs when the foreign fluid touches her throat, "What the fuck is that?!" She screeched inside her head.

She grabs his hand and try to pull the bottle away from her mouth but her strength compares nothing to him. She tried to spit the liquid but her head's position didn't allow her from doing so, instead it only makes her swallow even more.

Naoya gripped her shoulder tightly that Y/n can feel his fingernails dig trenches on her skin as he forced her lay on her back with his raw strength as he put his legs at each sides of her waist to straddle her.

She pushed him away with all her strength however, it was all futile.

"Get off!" she wailed trying to scratch his face off, "you filthy bastard! I said fucking get off!"