dodging my girlfriend's kisses prank

"I've missed you so much,"  Jiwoo said as she carries you through the door and over to the sofa, where she laid you onto your back and hovered over you.

You could see the stars in her eyes. They've been in her pretty eyes from the moment she got out of the car as she arrived home and you rushed out the door and into her arms as soon as she was up the front porch steps.

"Missed you too." You smiled at her and she felt her heart skip a beat when she saw it.

"I've been waiting so long to get home to you and be able to kiss your lips and hold you like this." She said as she leaned in, her lips moving closer and closer to yours.

But you moved before her lips could touch yours, causing her lips to brush against your temple instead.

She furrowed her eyebrows before she shook her head.

"You missed." You teased.

"Oh, really?" She spoke sarcastically as she giggled and leaned in again.

But you moved once more and her forehead fell against the throw pillow your head rested on.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing." You smiled, playing innocent.

She leaned in once more and this time, for the very first time, she kept her eyes open.

She watched you move your head to one side and then the other, giggling as you dodged her kisses.

Gently, she cupped your cheek with one hand and laced her fingers through your hair, gently tugging at it so you'd keep still.

"No more, you little tease." She said as she leaned in to give you a sweet kiss, a soft sigh falling from her lips and onto yours as your lips moved in sync.

And as she slipped her fingers under your shirt to caress her soft skin and let herself rest against you, she was so close that your hearts beat in perfect sync with each other.

You rolled her onto her back and she put her head against the pillow, smirking when you pulled away to lay a few kisses to her neck before moving in for another kiss, only for her to move so she'd be the one to dodge a kiss.

"Just giving you a taste of your own medicine." She teased and smiled against your lips as she captured your lips with hers again. "Not nice, huh?"

You shook your head and apologized into the next kiss.

She turned you back over and continued to kiss your lips romantically, making you feel so loved.