you snap at her (requested)

Jiwoo couldn't help but smile when you walked through the door. She got up from the sofa and threw her arms around you for a huge hug, holding you tightly in her embrace.

She's been lonely today.

It's the first day off that she's had in so long and while it was nice, it would've been so much better if she got to spend it with you.

But she knows how it is when you have work and busy things to do that you can't get out of, no matter how much you wish you could.

She thought you'd hug her back but to her dismay, you pulled out of her arms with a heavy sigh before storming into the kitchen for some water.

After you grabbed a bottle, you headed toward the stairs, only for Jiwoo to take your hand into hers before you could even get up the first step.

"What's going on with you today? Is everything okay? Did you have a bad day?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"Let me go, Jiwoo." You spoke quietly.

"But I'm worried about you. What's wrong? Baby, you can talk to me."

She just wanted to comfort you. Obviously something wasn't right and every time she has a bad day, you're always there to comfort her and make her feel better.

But you just weren't in the mood and instead of making you feel better, she was only annoying you.

And she found out that pretty quickly.

"Jiwoo, let go!" You yelled in frustration before turning around to stare at her. "You can't tell that I'm not in the mood to talk to you? My day was so bad! Why do you have to make it worse!?"

"But, babe, I was just trying to-"

"Stop! I get it, you're trying to make me feel better but you're only making me feel worse! You're getting on my nerves! I'm exhausted, I've had the worst day, and I want to be left alone!"

Her heart sank in her chest, tears filling her eyes.

"Fine. You want to be left alone? I'll leave you alone. I'll just sleep in the guest room tonight. Will that make you happy?"

"Jiwoo-" you sighed.

"No, don't!" She interrupted. "You had a bad day, I get it. Why did you have to take it out on me? You hurt my feelings!"

"I'm sorry-"

"I don't want to hear it. Just go away. Go up to bed. I'll leave you alone, like you obviously want me to do." She sniffled before storming past you to go upstairs to the guest room.

She slammed the door and turned the lock and you sat down to the floor by the stairs with your head in your hands, knowing you had so much to make up for to try to make her feel better.