you protect her and get hurt doing so (requested)

A walk through the city seemed like a great idea when Jiwoo first suggested it.

It's a beautiful day outside; the sun is out, there's a gentle breeze, and you could enjoy some quality time together.

It sounded so perfect.

However, somewhere along the way, someone spotted you and quickly posted about what you and Jiwoo were doing and where you two were.

And now, fans and paparazzi are coming into your view from the distance and you can tell that the sight is making your girl feel nervous.

And you can't deny that it's making you feel the same way.

"Chuu!" Someone yelled out. "Chuu, we love you!"

She bowed and thanked them kindly as she continued to walk with you.

But only a second later, they all began to swarm around you and Jiwoo, and you could feel her hand shaking in yours.

The lights were bright as fans and paparazzi snapped pictures of the two of you, but especially Jiwoo.

The voices were loud and the words that some people were saying weren't as kind as others.

"You okay?" You asked Jiwoo, whispering the words in her ear so she'd hear you over the chaos, and she shook her head in response.

She was feeling anxious.

It was a lot to handle and it was all making her feel overwhelmed.

And the intense feeling only got stronger as everyone started to swarm her.

Feeling the need to protect your girl, you kept her hand in yours but stepped in front of her to shield her from the chaos that was ahead.

"Everyone, stop! You're making her nervous!"

But they didn't lose.

They just got upset with you and began to push at you so they could get to Jiwoo.

Someone grabbed your hair and gave it a hard tug, making you wince in pain.

Another person pulled at your clothes, causing the sleeve of your shirt to rip.

And one person took it too far by pushing you down to the ground, quite forcefully.

Upon hitting the concrete, your hand got scraped against it and the cut was pretty bad as blood started to come out of the wound right away.

On top of that, you hit your ankle on the ground, making pain spread over your body.

Jiwoo panicked and helped you up before hurrying you inside a restaurant, urgently seating you at the table as you escaped from the paparazzi and the fans.

"Are you okay? Let me see." She said as she took your hand.

"I think I sprained my ankle." You said and as scary as that was for Jiwoo, she felt relieved that it was only a sprain.

"You've got a bad cut. At least your ankle is just sprained, it could've been worse."

She noticed that you had a few scratches across your skin from falling on the ground; a few more cuts and scrapes other than the one on your hand.

"I'm going to call an uber so we can just go home. I'm sorry for what happened back there."

"Don't be. It's worth it if it meant that you were safe." You said and took ahold of her hand with the one that wasn't scraped up.

She kissed your cheek, lips lingering on your skin for a few seconds.

"I feel bad that you got hurt, though."

"You're safe and you're not feeling as anxious anymore. That's all that matters to me."

She put her forehead on yours and gazed into your eyes.

"And because you took care of me, I'll take care of you until you feel better."

"It's only a scrape and a sprain." You chuckled.

"Exactly, you're hurt. So let me take care of you." She said as she tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.

"Okay." You agreed before wrapping your arms around her to bring her in for a comforting hug, something you both needed at that moment.

Though you got hurt, it was completely worth it.

You'd do anything to protect her and take whatever came at you in return.

As long as she was safe, that's all that mattered to you.

You'd do it all again in a heartbeat.