she takes care of you when you're on your period (requested)

"Hey, baby," Jiwoo greeted as you opened your tired eyes. "Are you feeling okay?"

A sigh left your lips as you turned over on your back and stretched your legs out.

"Not good." You mumbled as you closed your eyes again.

They felt heavy and all you wanted was to fall back asleep.

But now that you're awake, you feel your terrible cramps starting to return.

Jiwoo frowned over the whimper of pain that left your lips and she quickly reached for your heating pad again.

She'd taken it off when you had fallen asleep and seemed to be sleeping deep.

But now that they're back again and you're clearly in pain, she knew she needed to put it back on so your pain would be relieved as quickly as possible.

"It's okay, baby." She said as she put it back over your stomach, letting the heat spread across your skin. "I'm here."

She knows periods are always a miserable time but you always seem to get them worse than most people do.

So when they come, she feels it's her responsibility as your girlfriend to care for you.

She kissed your forehead lovingly as she curled up close to you.

"Is it just your cramps bothering you, baby?"

You shook your head, confirming her worries that it was more than just cramps that were making you feel so awful.

"I'm nauseous too." You said. "And I'm so tired but I can't get comfortable enough to fall back asleep because of my cramps."

You seemed to be tearing up due to how terrible you felt and that your emotions were all over the place because of your period.

"I know, my love." She said as she brushed her fingers across your arms comfortingly. "I'm here, you're okay."

You snuggled up close to her and let out a heavy sigh.

"I feel terrible. I hate periods."

"I know. I don't think anyone likes them, baby. They're horrible." She said as she started to play with your hair. "What can I do to make you feel better? Do you need some food or snacks?"

You shook your head.

"I feel too terrible to eat right now."

"Okay. Do you have enough pads? Do you need more?"

"I think I have three or four left." You replied.

Jiwoo knew that wouldn't be enough to even get you through the rest of the day since your periods were so heavy.

"I'm sleepy."

"Think you can rest while I go get you some more pads?" She asked as she played with your hair to comfort you.

You tiredly nodded as you started to fall asleep, the heating pad bringing you enough relief to take them away enough to let you rest.

Jiwoo kissed your head softly and then got up to go and get you more pads.

And when she returned about a half hour later, you were still sound asleep.

She smiled to herself as she put the plastic bags down on the bed and pulled something warm and fluffy out of it.

As she laid it over you, you opened your eyes to feel another blanket being draped up to your shoulders.

"Hi," You sleepily spoke. "Thank you for the blanket."

"You're welcome, darling. I just want you to be nice and warm." She smiled. "I got your pads, got you that blanket, some more painkillers in case you need them, and I got you some chocolate too."

"You're amazing." You said.

"I just love you and want to take care of you." She said before putting everything away.

And when she was done, she crawled back into bed with you.

"Sleep well?"

"Yeah. I'm still tired." You said as your eyes slipped shut once more. "I'll sleep even better now that I have you and this cozy blanket too."

She smiled again as she pulled you close and watched you fall back asleep.

She hoped that you'd feel much better soon but until your period symptoms lightened up a little, she'd be here to take great care of you.