Wolf moon 2

"Okay let me see this thing." Stiles said aggressively. Scott pulled up his shirt, the other part of his body were covered with bandages. Stiles was about to touch it when I slap his Hands and Scott pulled of.

"It was dark to see much but I'm pretty sure it's a wolf." Scott said as he fix his shirt.

"A wolf bit you?" I ask him. "Uh huh."

Stiles chuckled as he put his hand inside his pocket. "No, not a chance." I nodded. He was right.

"I heard a wolf howling." Scott said. I shake my head before answering. "No you didn't Scott."

"What do you mean 'No, you didn't' how do you know what I heard?" Scott ask me while laughing.

"Because California doesn't have Wolf, okay? Am I right Stiles."

"Yes sure you are."

Scott stop from walking, Stiles and I look at each other as we walk towards Scott.

"All right, well, if you guys don't believe me about the wolf thing,then you're definitely not gonna believe me when I say that I found the other half of the body." Scott said. Stiles started to shake my arms,reason why Scott started to laugh.

"Are you kidding me?!" He ask.

"Yeah, I wish I am. I'm gonna have nightmares for months" Scott answered.

"That is freaking awesome! Right Y/N?" Stiles said, the two of them look at me. I frown then I shake my head. Scott started to pinch my nose.

"I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that happened to this town since... Since the birth of Lydia Martin." Stiles said as Lydia slowly walk passed him. I hold my cellphone as I secretly took a picture of him, he look so Inlove at the same time broke.

"Hey Lydia, you look... Like you're gonna ignore me." He added. Scott and I smirk at the same time.

Stiles has a huge crush on Lydia since I can't barely remember, obviously his obsessed with her. But definitely in a good way, or not.

"You're the cause of this you know." Stiles said as he face me and Scott.

"Uh huh, blame this guy for his Nerdy depths or what so ever. I'll see you guys later, better get going." I said and enter the school.

I laughed secretly when the bell started to ring. Of course I run as fast as I could to our classroom.

Once I get a seat, Stiles and Scott came inside too. Stiles sit behind me and Scott is on my right side.

Our teacher started to introduce himself, obviously I'm not interested not until he mentioned the incident last night, about the body.
The three of us look at each other.

"But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody--" my eyes widened. Well I think that's a great news, if that person is real the killer. "Which means you can all give your undivided attention to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester."

Everyone groan as they look at the paper. Well apparently nothing much interesting. I put my syllabus inside my bag and just read the novel book my mom bought for me.

I can see at the side of my eyes that Scott jump slightly, he look so confused. He keeps spinning his head, like his trying to find something.

"Hey! Scott!" I called. He turn his face on my side. "Yeah?"

"You good?" I ask worriedly. He just smile and nodded. I just stretch my arms as I continue to read.

The door slowly opened, everyones attention were present. Our school principal walk inside and so as a new girl.

"Class this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome." The principal said, then left. Scott smile at her as he hand his extra ballpen. Allison smile to him as well.

Okay that was a weird way to say hello to someone who just started there first day but that will do, I guess.

I turn over and greet her. "Hi, Allison Right?" I ask. She nodded as I extend my right hand to Her.

"I'm Y/N. Welcome to Beacon Hills." I said, she slightly laugh as she shake my hand.

Scott gave me a 'did you just talk to her' look. I wink at him as I open my book to page 133 just like what our teacher says.

The bell rang for the end of school, I immediately went to my locker and grab my bag. Stiles push me towards Scott, I glared at him since I haven't lock my locker yet.

"How the hell did Allison already get into Lydia's clique?" Stiles murmured. I look over as i push my back to the locker.

Allison is currently talking to Lydia with her boyfriend, Jackson. They started to kiss infront of Allison, my face frowned. I'm not really a fan of PDA so no.

"Because she's hot." Scott said out of nowhere. "Also, beautiful people herd together." I said.

Both of them nodded as they watch Allison walk away with Lydia. I rolled my eyes as I push them to the locker room of the Lacrosse team.

"You guys better change, I'll see you at the field." I said then walk away making my way on the field.

I sat down on an empty seat, I guess it's still a bit early because there's only 8 people in the bench and that includes me.

A few more minutes, Stiles sat down beside me. His holding there Lacrosse stuffs and also there bags.

"I can't believe I'm being betrayed by my own best friend." Stiles said. He look at me using his puppy eye. I rolled my eyes as I shove my palms to his head. "Good thing girls don't play Lacrosse." He added.

"Ha-ha, really funny Stiles. Now shut it." I said.

Suddenly Coach throw some equipment to Scott. "McCall, You're on goal." Coach said.

Scott look to me and Stiles, he look so confused by Coach's sudden called out. I thumbs up to him and smile a little bit.

"I've never played." Scott said.

"I know. Scoring some shots will give the boys a confidence boost. It's a first day back thing." Coach said as he slightly slaps his cheek, then leave.

Every player go to there designated area, including Scott who's a Goalie right now.

The first ball has been throw, luckily it slap into Scott's face, so technically he fall on the ground. It's kind of a normal thing now.

"Hey, way to catch with your face, McCall!" One of his teammate teased. Stiles and I look at each other, both of us Groan at the same time.

"Improvement!" Stiles said as he pointed out Scott. I raise my eyebrows on him.

He rolled his eyes as he sighed. "At least he can catch a ball now." Stiles said.

The second time someone throw the ball, Scott catch it. Stiles and I look so shocked, even the other people on the field.

"Woo-hoo!" Stiles said.

I wasn't expecting the next thing happen, he catch all of the balls. His reflexes is way better now.

Meanwhile Jackson who's on the last line shove of the other players. I can see how Scott gulped. I cross my fingers and the next thing I know, he catch the ball, again.

Me and Stiles immediately stand up, I started to jump like a kid but who cares, I'm so proud of Scott. "That's our Friend!" Stiles shout.

I heard someone cheered from behind. I saw Lydia shouting, like she's cheering to Scott. I smirk as I continue to watch my Friend do his shot.

"Oh my God! That was amazing!" I said as I enter the boys Locker room. Some of the boys didn't bother my presence so I guess it's fine.

The two of them seem so shock to see me. "What are you doing here?" Scott whispered. Stiles cross his arms as he wait for my answer.

"Visiting? I don't want to be alone on the field as I wait for both of you." I said. Stiles push me outside.

"Well at least wait for us here." He said as he tap my head. I sit in the empty bench as I waited for them.