SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE 2

"So, Scott won't play the game?" Stiles ask. We're both walking through the hallway. We just finished our class for this morning so were both free to do whatever we want.

"I don't know. The only thing that Derek told me last night is to stop him. But Scott is talking to Coach right now so I guess he decided not to play the game." I said. I stop walking when I saw uncle, The sheriff and Stile's dad from a far.

"Isn't that your dad?" I ask Stiles while pointing my fingers. He look were I'm pointing out and nodded his head.

"Why is he here?" I ask him.

"I don't know, but I want to find out." He said then run towards Scott who's in his locker. Stiles pulled the back of his shirt as he pointed out his father.

"Tell me what they're saying." He said. Scott stare at me for a moment before listening to the Sheriff.

"Can you hear them?" Stiles blurted out. Scott immediately shush him and continue to listen. A few more seconds he slowly face me and Stiles.

"Curfew because of the body." He said.

"Unbelievable, my dad's out looking for a Rabid animal while the jerkoff who actually killed the girl is just hanging out, Doing whatever he wants." Stiles said looking so pissed.

"You can't exactly tell to your dad the truth about Derek. I mean, we can't tell him.. or anyone." I said.

"I can do something."Stiles said. I rolled my eyes as I cross my arms. "Like what?" Scott asked.

"Like find the other half of the body." Stiles said and run through the parking lot.

"I'll go follow the dork." I said to Scott before running my way to Stiles.

"Stiles c'mon let's consider the other consequences of what were gonna do." I said as I jump out of his Jeep.
We're here back again at the Beacon Hills preserve.

"Consequences like?" He ask as he Walk through the woods. I slightly punch his left shoulder. "We both know that the killer who killed that girl isn't an ordinary human being. What If we died next?" I ask him.

"We're not gonna die." He said. I just rolled me eyes and continue to follow him

We almost spent our 2 hours walking and roaming into the woods for nothing. He sat down on the nearest tree.

"What if the killer didn't just move the body but buried it as well." I said. He slowly lift his face, since I'm standing in front of him.

"You know what, that's a great conclusion too." He said. I gave him a death stare, he just smile at me.

My phone vibrate inside my pocket. As soon as I open it, I saw a message from Scott.

"It's from Scott..." I said as I look to Stiles.

"What does it say?" He asked.

"What did you find? How did you find it? Where did you find it?" Stiles asked as he burst inside Scott's bedroom. Scott look at him like his trying to examine his friend.

"He took a lot of Adderall so don't be surprised." I said. Scott smile then shake his head.

"I found something at Derek Hale's." Scott said. His sitting on the edge of his bed right now, his trying to fix something on his Lacrosse stick.

"Are you kidding? What?" Stiles ask, you can definitely hear the excitement in his voice.

"There something buried there. I could smell blood." Scott answered.