Wolf Moon 3

Me, Stiles, and Scott are back in the woods again. The three of us we're trying to find Scott's inhaler which is according to him, he drop last night.

The two of them continue to chat about the game earlier, while me, I'm busy scrolling through my phone.

"I don't know what it was. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball. And that's not the only weird thing" Scott said. I put my phone back into my pocket as I try to catch up with them.

"What else then?" I ask out of curiosity.

"I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things." Scott said as he lowered himself into some branches of the tree.

"Smell things? Like what?" Stiles asked.

Scott stop talking for a fair moment. "Like the Mojito Gum in your pocket." He said, I encourage Stiles to look for some Mojito Gum in his pocket and within our surprise, there is.

"So all of this started with the bite." Stiles said.

Scott look so worried about it. "What if it's like an infection, like my body's flooding with Adrenaline before I go into shock or something?" He ask worriedly.

"Stop overthinking. You're fine, Totally." I said.

"You know what, I actually think I've heard of this. It's a specific kind of Infection." Stiles says casually.

With that, he got my pure attention. He look so serious about it. I heard Scott sighed.

"Are you serious?" I ask.
"Yeah."

"I think it's called Lycanthropy." He said. I slap his cheek, his being ridiculous. It's a serious topic yet he still finds a way to pull some joke.

"Wait what is it? Is it bad?" Scott ask. You can definitely feel that his so scared about it.

"No Scott, his just messing around. Lycanthropy is A supernatural transformation of a person into a wolf. It was only a Myth. Also, it wasn't proven by some scientist yet." I answered. Scott rolled his eyes while Stiles try to mimics the howling sound.

"It doesn't make me feel any better. What if something is really wrong about me?" Scott asked again.

"Yeah, because you're a werewolf." Stiles says again and Mimic a growling wolf. I slap his cheek once again, he stared at me like he was about to kill me. I stick my tongue out and walk passed him.

"You know what, you're so helpful." I said Sarcastically.

The three of us stopped from walking. Scott pinch the bridge of his nose, as if his trying to remember what happened last night.

"I could have sworn this was it. I saw the body, the deer came running. I dropped my inhaler." He said and sat down on the ground.

"Maybe the killer moved the body." Stiles said.

"If he did, I just hope he left Scott's Inhaler." I said trying to sweap of the leafs on the ground using my bare hand.

Stiles laugh and suddenly he tap our shoulder, I didn't bother to look cause I'm busy trying to find Scott's inhaler when he hold the back of my jacket. I was about to curse him when I saw a Guy.

A tall white man who's wearing all black and a leather jacket approach us. I blink my eyes for like a countless times, c'mon it's a hottie in the middle of the woods.

"What are you doing here?" The guy asked. "This is a private Property."

"We're sorry, we didn't know. We were just trying to find my friends inhaler." I said, he suddenly throw something into Scott. To my surprise, it was his inhaler.