SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE 1

"How dare you! You didn't even bother to call me last night." I said as I punch Stiles arm.

He just told me what happened the other night. About Scott who ditched Allison because he almost Transformer into a big bad wolf infront of her, then Derek who brought Allison Home.

"I forgot." Stiles Hissed as he walk to there locker room. Once again, I entered the room. All of them are busy preparing for another practice, what so ever.

I also past Scott's locker, Stiles pulled my bag and drag me towards Scott. We both approach Scott who look so stressed about his life events.

"Did you apologize to Allison?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah." Scott answered. Me in the other hand remain silent. Stiles look at me before asking another question.

"So is she giving you a second chance or..."

"Yeah." Scott said out of nowhere.

"Yeah? Seems like everything is alright!" I said cheerfully. Stiles nodded as we continue to watch Scott.

"Remember the hunters?" Scott asked out of nowhere. We both nodded as we waited for Scott's response.

"Her Dad is one of them." Scott said, almost whispered.
My eyes widened.

The boys look so frustrated, Scott seems pretty problematic while my lunatic cousin Stiles wanted to ask more and more questions.

He run towards Scott as he slightly slap his cheek, trying to snap out Scott back to his senses. I sit on the bench beside them.

"He didn't recognize you, yeah?" I asked. Both of them look at me. "Yeah, I think so." Scott answered.

"Just focus on Lacrosse." I said as I pick up his equipments. "Take this and this, trust me You'll be fine."

I smiled as I left the two of them there. Once again, I sit on my usual spot on the field.

Coach started to whistle. "Let's Go. One-on-ones from up top. Jackson, take a long stick today. Attaboy!" Coach shout.

I watch how Scott fall from the ground. He tried to push Jackson but of course, he failed. Coach walk towards Scott, he started to talk. I guess his encouraging him, or maybe not.

"McCall's gonna do it Again!
McCall's gonna do it Again!" Coach shouted.

Scott came back to his spot. This time, you can definitely feel the dark aura on him. He run towards Jackson. Jackson fall out on the ground, his holding his shoulder as if it has been fractured.

Meanwhile, Scott started to hold his head as he slowly fall out on the ground. Me and Stiles run towards him.
The other person on the field gathered around to check Jackson.

"Hey, Scott." Stiles called.

"I can't control it. It's happening." Scott said, you can hear the pain and annoyance in his voice.

"Let's Go." I said as I pulled the two of them back to there Locker. Once we entered the locker room. His eyes immediately turned Yellowish and his fangs started to grow.

Stiles and I run as fast as we could because Scott started to chase us. At this point, he can only see us as his prey and not his best friend.

"Y/N, Step back." Stiles said, his now holding a fire distinguisher. I did what he said. He use it as we step back outside. We hide behind the Walls.

"Stiles? Y/N?" Scott called. I take a peek before coming out. Stiles throw the fire Distinguisher into the ground then his Lacrosse gloves.

I sit beside Scott. He put his head on my lap, like his trying to calm himself.

"You tried to kill us. It's like I told you before. It's the anger, it's your pulse rising. It's a trigger." Stiles explained.

"But that's Lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed." Scott said.

"Yeah, and it'll be more aggressive if you ended up killing someone on the field. You can't play on Saturday night." I said. He raise his head up. "But I'm first line."

Stiles shook his head before answering. "Not anymore."

"Hey buddy!" I said as I sit on my chair facing my laptop, I'm currently face timing Stiles. We were just gossiping about our Day even though we always saw each other.

"I'll add Scott." I said. As I add Scott through the call, Stiles immediately get his toy gun. He blast it up as soon as Scott pop out of the screen.

"So.. What'd you find out?" Scott ask to Stiles. I just remain silent, waiting Stiles to answer the question since I'm clueless as well.

"Well it's bad, Jackson's got a separated shoulder." Stiles answered.

Scott sighed before answering. "Because of me?" He asked.

"Nope, because his a fool. Chill the frog out dude." I said while drinking a soda.

"I don't know. Separated shoulder sounds terrible to me." Stiles said.

"What does it mean though?" Scott asks out of nowhere.

"I don't know, why are you asking me? Your mom is a nurse, why don't you ask her." Stiles answered.

I rolled my eyes as I take another sip of my soda before answering. "A separated shoulder is a condition that happens when the ligaments between the collarbone and shoulder blade are torn. And if both of you are going to ask me, it's bad. Like really really bad. Most people recover within two to 12 weeks without surgery, Jackson isn't that type of Guy who would've agree with a surgery."

Scott sigh once again, he put his elbow to the desk as he rub his face using his hands.

While Stiles on the other hand is frozen, he look at the camera and then type something on his keyboard. As soon as he finished, my phone suddenly beep.

I check it and saw a private message from Stiles, it's says that someone is standing behind Scott. I look at my monitor, his right. Stiles is right.

A figure of a guy is standing behind me. My body begun to froze. I don't know what to do. I message Stiles to tell Scott about it. I know it's dumb and I could have done it but I'm scared.

Stiles type the words which is 'it looks like' until he froze. I snap my forehead as I type some words to complete it. 'someone is behind you.'

Scott look so confused, a little while the guy walk to him. It was Derek. I saw how he slammed Scott to the wall. He whispered something to his ears and left him hanging.

Scott look so shock , he sit into his chair as he face me and Stiles.

"You good?" Stiles asked. Scott nod his head as an answer.

"What does he want?" I asked.

"He doesn't want me to play the game tomorrow night." He almost whispered. The three of us talk for a little while before we decided to go to bed.

I put my pajamas on, I crawl to my bed then turn off the lamp shade beside me. As I close my eyes, I heard a loud knock coming from my door.

I slowly tip toe down to my bed and grab my taser gun, as well as my golf club. A tall man Is standing on my door as soon as I opened it. It was Derek.

"Holly saint, what on earth are you doing in my house?! First, you went to Scott and now you're here in my house? Nevermind I'm calling the---" I didn't have a chance to finish my word when he covered my mouth using his palm.

"Just shut up and let me talk." He said coldy. He slowly remove his hand and move a bit further.

"I need you to stop him." He said out of blur. My forehead curl a bit. Have no Idea who's he referring to.

"Stop who exactly?" I ask curiously.

He gave me a death stare, I raised my eyebrows. Trying to show him that I'm not afraid of him. "Your friend." He said. But before I answer him, he immediately jump out of my window.

I was left here dumbfounded and has a lot of question in mind.

"That assh*le is something." I whispered to myself before I go to bed.