vacation

The secrets the city had to tell were blaring through the clean glass of the floor the ceiling windows in the hotel room. Car horns honking, music flapping it's wings through the smoggy sky to get to it's neighboring houses. Glittering lights demanding the attention of the people in it's precious city. You and Michael were checked into the penthouse suite, on a much needed vacation. Goodbye with tour and hello to December and all it's fuzzy frigidity.
Michael had enough of just looking and whispering those filthy things into your ear, glueing you to the plush carpet of the living room as soon as the door was locked. You two were so high up you felt the sway of the skyscraper, kissing the shoulders of those surrounding. His lips pursed on your collarbones and his cock was leaving a wet trail across your chest and stomach, dragging.
"You're so wet," You tell him. purring around the taste he left on your tongue.
"You sucked me off so good, my dick's fucking sobbing," Michael chuckled, that rasp wrecking your panties.
"Babe!" You laughed hard, swatting his chest. He just closed his eyes like he always did when he was blissfully giggly. And that....that was all you'd ever know how to remember when the word "heaven" was tossed your way.
And Michael rubbed his thick cock right against your slit, up to your clit and down your folds. One hand braced against the bottom of his stomach, the other guiding his erection across you. The slick sounds filled your ears, a building beat right before the electrifying chorus of a song. One that people lost their minds to, grinding in the dark club, drinks flowing through their veins. Endorphins seeped through the pores at your hips, dewy and prickled with anticipation. Your chest was sparked with the friction of Michael's cock back and forth. Up and down. His tip nudging inside a millimeter and then driving home, all the fucking way.
"Nngh, oh Michael..." You growled, biting down on each syllable as your sex is set on fire. The hilt is met with Michael's pulsating tip, pre come leaking at a fevered temperature. You could faint.
And then he helps your legs around him, on either side of his hips, hands under your knees. He was always so good at rolling his hips, his full and curvy hips you loved to chew on and leave all spit covered and red. Yours. Michael supplied a torturously slow roll, your pussy buzzing with satisfaction. Your boyfriend was so deep inside of you, you could feel the beat of his cock thumping up to your ribcage. Felt his fingernails press little smileys into your skin. His soft pubic hair tickling the inside of your thighs. Felt a tear roll down the curve of your cheekbone and cut down your throat.
"M-Michael, so good. So good everywhere!" You shouted out as your fist landed on the soft carpet, head thrown to the other side. Michael's breathing was shallow and his hips were as deep as could be, undulating at a curve so right you bit the edge of your nail clean off. Michael's thumb came to rub flat against the tears staining your neck.
"Kitten...my kitten..." Michael muttered, leaning forward to press kisses to each cheek and eyelid. Down to your wet neck, drinking in the saltiness. His calm caresses were intersected by the sideways thrusts of his hips, sharp and hitting you exactly where you needed him. "You're perfect, god...never change kitten."
Michael pulled out of you only to rub his rock hard cock, so fucking wet, against your clit. Your body jerked, curling up to get around him. The pads of your fingers crawling across his broad back. "Ah! Baby!" Your voice is bracketed by sobs of ecstasy. Close. Michael pressed his dick down harder, heavy breathing and clenched stomach.
Coming together, you're so worked up, squirting around his throbbing cock as he shoots his cum along your chest.
"Best....vacation.....ever. I had you sobbing."
"Shut up Mikey."
But you're smiling so wide.