"friends with benefits?"

happy Easter guys!!
enjoy ;-)

~

"Fuck, how many times do I have to tell you, don't leave your stinky ass shoes near my room!" I screamed.

Ever since my parents hired a new guitar teacher for my little brother, the guys been over my house basically every single day. He was around my age, bleached blonde hair, an eyebrow piercing and green eyes that would make you melt. His tattoos, a work of art. The name, Michael Clifford.
I don't know how or why my parents hired him out of all the applicants but, it didn't matter at all. I liked him, but he was such a smartass. Everything I'd say, he'd turn around and make me so angry, but shit did I wanna have him all to myself.
It wouldn't have been smart though, to date my brothers teacher, considering that he was leaving for tour soon and I weren't going to be able to see him for a few months. Yeah I wanted him, but it was clear that he didn't want me.
"Sorry that I'm not sorry." He winked.

"Don't be an asshole Michael."

"For you, always."

"Why are you even here?"

"I'm suppose to meet your brother for practice."

"He's at soccer, he won't be back for at least two hours."

"What about your parents?"

"Work until 10."

"So we're alone?" he winked.

I didn't respond. A devilish smirk played across his face as I ran down to the kitchen, trying to stay as far away from his as possible. This guy was bad news, but it was turning me on. He came closer to me,lowering his face to mine. His hot breath fanned over my face as I was backing into the wall just outside of the living room. That smirk spread across his face as I finally hit the wall.
"I want you, bad." He growled.

I felt his words go straight to my core and I nodded. He smirked, leaning in and pressing a heated kiss to my lips. His hands found my waist and he squeezed softly, pulling me against him. His lips moved along my jaw and down my neck, making me moan softly when he found my sweet spot. He moved his hands to the backs of my thighs and lifted me up, carrying me to the table. He sat me down and returned his lips to mine.
I grabbed the hem of my top and pulled it over my head before shaking my head. He leaned in and kissed me again as he undid the button on my jeans and pulled down the zipper.

I lifted off the table so he could pull my jeans and panties down. I kicked them off when they got to my ankles and looked at him. He moved his hands my thighs slowly, letting his eyes take me in.
"Don't take your time now, Clifford" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. He smiled a little against my lips.
"Sorry... You're just beautiful"
He pulled me to the edge of the table and took his length into his hand, rubbing his tip over my clit. I moaned softly and looked at him.
"Mikey, don't tease me" He licked his lips and looked at me for a second before slowly pushing himself into me.
My lips parted in a silent gasps as he leaned his forehead against mine. I rested my hands on his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around my waist and thrusted into me hard.
"Shit" he muttered, pressing soft kisses along my jaw.
I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling of his hips rocking into me hard and fast.
"Holy shit, Mikey." I moaned as his tip brushed my g-spot.
"Found it" he mumbled, thrusting into me again. I scratched my nails down his back as moans flew past my lips.
"You feel so good" he mumbled, kissing down my neck. I moaned and leaned my head back, letting his name come out in between my moans. I felt the muscles in my stomach tightening and my thighs start to shake as my climax built.
"Mikey... I'm so close" I moaned, letting my forehead rest against his shoulder. He let his lips linger close to my ear as he moved into me hard.
"Go on, babe. Cum for me" I dug my nails into his back and moaned out.
"Oh... Fucking shit, Mikey" He moved one hand between us and pressed his thumb to my clit, sending me into my orgasm.
"Shit... Oh, God!" I moaned, letting my nails scratch red marks down his back as I came.
"Fuck..." he moaned, squeezing my hips hard and pushing into me again.
"Shit, I'm cumming" he muttered, nuzzling his face into my neck as he rocked into me slowly, riding out his own high.
We stayed the way we were for a minute while we both caught our breath and slowed our racing pulse. He kissed the top of my head as he pulled out and looked at me.
"What did we just do?"

"Well I think the correct term is we just fucked but that was the best sex I've ever had."

"Agreed."

"Friends with benefits?" He blurted out.
"Huh?"

"No feelings, just sex."

"I guess."

"Friends with benefits?" He held his hand out.

"Friends with benefits." I shook it.