clubbing

;-)

Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael, your four best friends were downstairs waiting for you. They convinced you to go clubbing with them and you spend the last hour trying to find the right clothes to wear and doing your makeup. You choose a tight low-cut black dress that accentuated your bum and boobs perfectly and underneath you wore black lingerie.
"Y/nnnn hurry up" Luke yelled
"Yeah, come on. Everyone will be gone once we get there" Michael added
"Almost done" you yelled back and checked yourself in the mirror one last time before walking downstairs to the boys, your pumps still in your hand.
"I'm here" you said
"Finally" Michael sighed
"Oh shut up" you hit his shoulder and bent down to put your pumps on. You made sure you bum was in Michael's sight. You tilted your head slightly and noticed Michael staring. You wiggled your bum a little bit too much trying to get your feet comfortable in your shoes before getting up. You turned around, looked at Michael and saw him looking back with wide eyes.
"Mike, you alright?" Ashton said laughing
"Yeah... I'm... uh... fine. Let's go" and Michael walked in a fast pace out the door to the taxi.
You sat next to Michael in the taxi and laid your hand on his knee. Slowly moving it upward but just before your hand touched his crotch you moved your hand back down. You knew the other boys were looking but you didn't care.
The club was very crowded. Looking around you saw lots of famous people. See your four best friends were in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer, so they knew a lot of people. Once inside, Ashton and Luke made their way over to Nick Jonas. Michael and Calum stayed with you, looking around the place. Calum was probably looking for a girl to fuck.
"I'll get the beer! Michael said before turning to you. "What do you want, gorgeous?"
You felt like partying tonight. "A tequila.''
''Woahh slow down tiger'' Calum said ''Do you want to get drunk tonight? Or get laid?''
''Well maybe I do'' you smirked looking at Michael. You saw his jaw tense.
Michael walked over to the bar and ordered your drinks.
"What are you doing, y/n?" Calum asked
"I don't know what you're talking about"
"Bullshit, you know damn well what you're doing, you've been flirting with Michael all night"
Michael came back and you grabbed your drink and dragged Michael to the dance floor as you glanced at Calum with a smirk on your face.
Your hips swinging to the music, you were grinding your bum against his crotch. His hands moved to your hips, pushing them away from him.
You were now grinding so hard on Michael and kissing his neck, he started to make soft throaty moans. You can feel him growing harder under you. Michael grabs your behind so he can easily create friction between the two of you.
"Fuck you're so good to me" He whispers in your ear, making you more wet.
''I need you'' you moaned ''Fuck Michael I need you now.''
He was about to say something but you cut him off by taking his hand and dragging him to the toilets.
You entered and he pushed you against the wall.
"What you need, kitten?"
"Your mouth, your fingers and..." his hand went up your shirt, moved your bra to the side and massaged your boob and twisted your nipple "fuck, your dick"
His fingers brushed over your skin, down to you the place where you needed him most. In one swift motion he ripped off your pants and panties. He took one leg and put it around his waist. His hand moving to your pussy, hovering his finger over your clit. You moaned in response. He kissed your lips, lining his dick up at your entrance. Your hips jerked forward, desperate for him to do something. He thrusted hard into you and his head fell in the crook of your neck
"Fuck your pussy feels so good" he mumbled against your skin. He almost fully pulled out before slamming back in hard. His tip brushed against your spot that made you scream out in pleasure.
"Shit Michael faster" you moaned "faster"
He thrusted even harder and his hand rubbed hard circles on your clit. You could feel your orgasm building and were a moaning mess under his touch.
"I'm close" you said between moans
"Me too baby. Come for me"
You let go and soon after you felt Michael twitch and he shot his load into you.
He pulled out and held you close to him, still half naked.
"We need to do this again some time" Michael grinned
"Fuck yeah we do" you said still breathing heavily