dont be naughty

enjoy :-)
----------//---------

It was nights like this, when your boyfriend had to work late, that you truly despised. Michael was a hard worker, there was no doubt about it, and you were so proud of him, but you still wished he was home. Especially now.
It'd been a painstakingly long day. No where to go and nothing to do but lounge around and wait. Wait, wait, wait. Currently, you were laying on your stomach, engulfed in the soft sheets of your bed, flipping through a magazine. Turning the page, you felt your tummy rumble, signaling that you were craving something to snack on. Your eyes traveled to the clock; 8:34 PM aka dinner time.
You stood lazily, pulling one of Michael's flannels over the cute lingerie set that you were sporting - a black balconette bra paired with your favorite black thong, the ensemble covered with bows and lace. You even paired your outfit with garters to match. It only seemed fair that if you were going to be home all day, you might as well look hot as hell. You were always amused by how much effort you put into a lazy day at home, where no was going to see you, but it'd been a while since you'd just lounged in your underwear, and you had no regrets.
Making your way to the kitchen, you searched through the cupboards for something to satisfy your craving. As you spotted some pasta on the top shelf, you stretched up your tippy toes, attempting to reach the small, blue box.
Right as your fingertips brushed the side of the box, you heard a key jingle in the door, startling you. Still on your tippy toes, you turned your head, eagerly watching your handsome boyfriend walk through the door.
"Hey, babe. I-" he began, glancing up at you. "Holy shit," he gasped, his eyes widening as he saw you.
"What?" you giggled, clueless to his apparently breathless state.
"I just wasn't expecting to walk over the threshold and see your ass," he giggled, licking his lower lip.
An obvious blush crept on your cheeks as you glanced down, noticing now that the bottom of Michael's flannel had ridden up, exposing your bum.
"Complaining?" you teased, wiggling your ass swiftly as you stuck your tongue out at him.
You noticed him tensing up, his hand subtly sliding down his stomach to cover the bulge in his jeans. "No, no. I'd never complain about you, baby. With garters, no less? My baby girl looks so sexy," he smirked, slowly walking towards you.
Finally, you turned around to face him, exposing the full ensemble of your lingerie. His large hands gripped your waist, pulling your crotch against his as he softly ground against you.
"I missed you today, baby. I needed you all day. Couldn't stop thinking you.. your body.. your pussy," he whispered huskily into your ear, sending shivers down your spine.
Your eyes fluttered shut, losing contact with his enticing green ones. "Shit," you mumbled under your breath, feeling your wetness beginning to pool between your thighs.
"What's that, love? Couldn't hear you," he spoke cockily, turning you on with his eagerness.
"I-I missed you, too. Fuck.." you whined, growing more desperate with each passing second.
He took a step closer, his face an inch from yours. Without warning or hesitation, his lips crashed against yours as he gripped your hips tighter, swiftly placing you on the cool countertop, goosebumps rising on your skin. As his mouth worked wonders against yours, moving in sync with your own, you felt his hard on evidently against your bare thigh.
Your desire for him increasing, you ran your hands through his hair, pulling him as close as possible. His hands drifted from their original place on your hips, scaling up your sides and cupping your breasts, squeezing them with obvious yearning.
Before you could comprehend what was going on, his tongue slid across your bottom lip, begging for entrance to your pretty, little mouth. Subconsciously, a moan fell from your lips, granting him the access he desired.
His soft lips, tasting faintly like coffee with sugar, explored your mouth, engulfing you in pure erotic bliss. In a teasing manner, you pulled briefly away from the kiss, biting Michael's lip, causing a groan from him.
"Fuck, baby girl.. I need you. Now," he insisted, his eyes visibly growing darker with lust. You shook your head, slightly pushing out your cleavage to drive him even crazier. "No, no," you whispered, smirking, "I'm gonna tease you until you can't handle it any longer."
Michael's rough hands ran down your thighs, pushing them apart as he growled in your ear. "Princess, don't be naughty."
His demand only made you feel more empowered, slowly guiding your palm down his stomach, stroking him through his jeans. "What if I want to be naughty?" you questioned, feeling him grow even harder at your touch, surely uncomfortable in his tight skinny jeans.
"You wouldn't want that, baby girl. Unless, of course, you want to be punished," he smirked, his green orbs scanning your body.
A thought raced through your mind and you knew that it wasn't a good idea. You knew you'd get punished. Roughly punished. Yet, your heart, or, possibly your horniness, over powered your mindset. "That's such a bluff, baby," you cooed, tracing his hard dick with your index finger, "You couldn't punish me if you tried."
Fueling with anger, Michael unclipped your garters, sliding them along with your panties, down your thighs, leaving them in a pool on the kitchen floor. "Don't test me, little girl," he growled, unclasping your bra, "I'm gonna give you the hardest fucking of your life. You're gonna wish you hadn't taunted me when your ass is red and you can barely walk."
Nearly moaning at his words, you squeezed your thighs together in attempt to subside your desire, but your boyfriend wasn't having it. His fingers slid down your thighs, pushing them apart and teasing your folds, making your hips buck.
"So wet for me.." he sighed before slipping a single finger into your soaking core, using his calloused thumb to rub your clit.
Gripping the edge of the counter for support, you refrained from moaning, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of pleasing you so well, so quickly.
A confident smirk washed over his face, "You can't fool me, I know you're enjoying yourself, baby, just admit it."
You shook your head sternly, "I could get myself off better," you dared with faked-confidence.
At your remark, Michael slipped another finger into you, pumping them rapidly, curling them to hit your g-spot.
"Shit," you gasped, the pleasure unbearable.
"What's that, little girl? I thought I wasn't good at pleasing you?" Michael retorted, pressing on your g-spot again, causing moans to flow from your lips.
"Mmmnmm," you denied, refusing to give in, eagerly awaiting your punishment later.
"No? My fingers don't do it for you, baby? What about my cock, hmm? Or are your little fingers better than that, too?"
You couldn't lie, his cock was incredible. It filled you up, pounded you hard and made you cum more times than you could count. "No..," you admitted, defeated, "Your cock makes me feel so good, baby."
His eyebrows raised in intrigue, rubbing your clit harsher, bringing you close to your high. "Yeah? Do you want me to fuck you, baby?" he questioned, knowing he had you squared away, right where he wanted you.
You nodded, swears dripping off your tongue as you came without warning around his fingers, your thighs shaking. A chuckle fell from his lips, pulling his digits out, licking your juices off of them.
"You taste amazing, love, as always."
You blushed at his words, your hands trailing over his shoulders and down to the hemline of his shirt, tugging it over his head. "Now," you giggled, kissing right below his ear on his sweet spot, "Fuck me rough, Clifford."
Without hesitation, Michael's fingers toyed with his jean button and zipper, tugging them and his boxers, down his legs as quickly as possible. His hard on hit his stomach as a groan fell from his lips, glad to be out of his constraints, no doubt.
Aligning up with your entrance, Michael teased you, sliding his tip up and down your folds, brushing against your clit before he slid slowly into you, breathy moans falling from his lips.
"You always feel so good," he sighed, gripping your thighs as he began thrusting into your core.
His hard length filled you up, making you moan just at his first few thrusts. "Oh, fuck," you sighed, tugging at his hair before sliding your nails down his back, pulling him as close to you as humanly possible.
Feeling his thumbs dig into the flesh of your thighs, you pictured the deliciously beautiful bruises that would be left in the morning, making you smile.
"You were so naughty today, baby girl. I don't know if I should let you cum," Michael spoke, his words bouncing against you, leaving you in shock.
A scoff left your pretty mouth, previously gaped open with pleasure, but now leaning open in disbelief. "You aren't that cruel," you insisted, already feeling the familiar knot in your core.
"I told you you'd get punished, baby.. This isn't my fault. If you wanna cum, beg for it," he smiled smugly, watching you with harsh intent as his thrusts quickened, getting rougher as he went.
"You can't make me beg," you demanded, your eyes fluttering shut as he trailed his hand down your body, teasing your clit.
"You're right. I can't. But, it'd be a wise choice, baby girl. It'd be a shame for me to leave you alone, all hot and bothered."
You were already basically putty in his hands, there was no way you could hold back your orgasm for much longer, especially with already having had one. Your second release always came quicker.
"Please let me cum.." you sighed, your voice growing louder, "Please, please, please! I've been so horny for you all day! I'm sorry I was naughty.."
Michael tugged his lower lip between his teeth, his thrusts going faster than you thought possible.
"Very good, baby," he smiled, kissing you softly, "Go ahead, cum for me, baby."
Moaning at your release, you came around him. Hard. Your whole body shook. The pleasure spread from your core to your head and the tips of your toes. Curses fell from your lips as your body arched, the sensation lasting for a solid thirty seconds before your screams even slightly quieted down.
"You're so sexy, kitten," Michael gasped, his thrusts becoming sloppy as his cock twitched inside you, sending him into his own orgasm. Desperate to grab onto something, his hands gripped your thighs roughly, his head thrown back as pleasure flowed through his body.
Pulling out, his sweat-coated body leaned into you, capturing your lips in a gentle kiss, your body still fueled by the rush of your orgasm.
Your lips curved into a lazy smile against his lips, "Thank you for that, Michael."
He pulled away slightly, his sticky forehead pressed against yours. "My pleasure, princess, but you're no where near finished yet."
Tilting your head in confusion, you glanced at him with blank eyes.
"I told you that you'd get punished, baby girl. I let you cum, too. I was so good to you, and you were a naughty girl, teasing me like you did. You said you didn't think I'd punish you. Well, I'm going to prove you wrong."
He pulled out a chair from under the island in the kitchen, his palm patting his lap as he sat down in it.
"So, bend over my knee, kitten. You're not going anywhere until your ass is flushed with my red handprint."
Officially dripping over your boyfriend's confidence, you leaned over his knees, wiggling your ass as you did so.
"My naughty little girl," he cooed, rubbing and mauling at your perky ass before bringing his hand back and sending a strong slap to your bum.
You drew in a breath sharply, your body jolting forward at his spanking.
"Count them, princess. And make sure you thank me for each one," he demanded, his tone strict, but you could still hear his cheeky smirk hiding behind it.
"Yes, baby. One. Thank you," you nodded, biting your lip in pleasure and pain.
"I can feel your pussy dripping on my thigh," he giggled, running a finger along your folds teasingly before smacking your right cheek with even more force than the first.
"T-two," you sighed, your ass beginning to sting, but the sensation making you wetter by the second.
"And what do you say, kitten?" he questioned, slapping your left cheek again.
"Thank you!" you yelped, "And, three spankings, Mikey."
After your tenth spanking, your ass red and sore, Michael allowed you to get up, once he massaged and kissed your tender ass, of course.
"How did my pretty little baby like her punishment?" he smirked, his hands toying with your boobs.
"I liked it very much," you blushed, glancing at the floor.
"I'm glad," Michael smiled, kissing you softly, his lips graving down your jaw to your neck, leaving hickeys for you to display tomorrow, "But, I hope you learned your lesson, kitten. No more teasing."
A giggle fell from your lips, "I don't know.. If that's my punishment, I may tease you more often."
"Tsk, tsk, my naughty little baby.. If you tease me again, I may just need to punish you more," he winked, his fingers working your nipples.
"It's not punishment if you enjoy it, now is it?" you giggled, wrapping your arms around his neck and placing a rough kiss to his lips.
You loved being his naughty little kitten.