» eleven

chapter eleven:
'treat me better'

chapter eleven: 'treat me better'

all Kiyo could do was run. she didn't know where to, she wasn't familiar with the city surrounding the school, but her feet had a mind of their own. instead of the elevator to the lobby of their dorms, she took the stairs. she almost fell down said stairs multiple times but she didn't care. she ran until she reached the lobby, then she ran right through all of her classmates talking in the commons area.

"Taniguchi, where are you going?!" Iida called out for her, but she ignored him. she could hear everything, but the voice of the class president didn't stop her.

Ashido and Kirishima walked into the building as Kiyo ran though the entrance. their eyes were wide, confused, and the bag holding Kiyo's favorite snack fell to the floor.

is she going for a run? what about her snack? what did she and Bakugou talk about? wait... Ashido flipped her head between her classmates and Kiyo. something happened... she thought.

Kirishima saw the guilty look on Ashido's face, "don't tell me this is because of us"

she sighed, picking up the bag of snacks and bringing them close to her chest, "I think it is.. but I don't know what to do about it"

"do you two know why she ran off like that?" Uraraka asked from her spot on one of the couches. she, Jirou, and Asui were turned around to face them while Kaminari, Midoriya, Sero, and Ojiro were already faced their way.

Yaomomo walked into the room with a worried look, "please tell us if you know. her eyes were red and swollen. it looked like she was crying"

oh shit both Ashido and Kirishima thought. they just wanted Kiyo and Bakugou to talk things through, but things obviously got out of hand. something bad happened between them.

"well..."

+++++++++++++++

Kiyo didn't know how, but since she ran out of Bakugou's room she hadn't stopped. maybe it was the adrenaline, the anger and sadness pulsing through her, or she was just faster than she thought, but she didn't stop running until it was dark out.

when she finally stopped to catch a much needed breath, she had no idea where she was. she didn't make it to the busy part of Tokyo yet, but there were still plenty of shops and street lights illuminating the area. she looked around, trying to find a familiar landmark to tell her where she was, and how the hell she would get home.

she didn't want to go back to the dorms. not after what happened. she couldn't face Bakugou or even her classmates. she didn't want to be there anymore. no one was on her side, they either hated her or pitied her. she hated the fact that it was absolutely true. she hated the fact that she even thought about being happy there, having a life, friends.