the alpha

Abby's P.O.V

I looked around the bay and felt how my stomach cringed, my whole body felt heavier and slump. The crisp in the air seemed to transport the sickening feeling because as I looked at Dwight's pack their faces seemed to be ashen.

They were remembering everything too.

Guilt panged me hard on the core making me nearly scream, it had been six years for god's sake how was it that I was still not able to face this place without being haunted by my own demons?

"Are you okay?" Dwight asked me.

I shrugged.

"I could always be worse." I said.

We walked around until we finally reached the pack house.

"What are you doing here Abigail?" A man said as he looked at me.

I took in his black hair and bright green eyes, he wore black jeans and a white shirt, but I knew right away that this man was six years ago a teenager that had witnessed what we had done.

What I had done.

"I'm here to the Alpha; I need to talk with your Alpha." I said as I cleared my throat.

The man glared at me.

"I don't think I can allow that to happen Abigail, last time you were here things didn't go exactly well for our pack on the contrary we almost ceased our existence." He said.

I gave a sigh.

"I know that." I said in a soft voice.

"Then why are you here, is this a way to mock us?" He asked; I could see his nostrils flaring and how he clenched his fists until his knuckles turned white, it was only a matter of time before he shifted and attacked us.

"Please Josh, I didn't come here for any of those things, I really need to speak to your Alpha. It's about the deal we made six years ago." I said.

I really needed the Alpha's help.

"I don't think this is the best idea." Josh said.

Before I could protest another person came out from the pack house, it was Drew.

"Abby." He said as he recognized me.

I gave him a small smile.

"Hey." I forced myself to say.

"What are you doing here?" He asked curiously, unlike Josh his anger wasn't that obvious.

"I need to speak with your Alpha, it's really urgent or else I wouldn't have come all the way from my pack's territory." I said.

Drew looked at me and nodded.

"Sure, come in. The Alpha is inside." Drew said as he stepped aside from the doorway and gestured me to enter.

The rest of Dwight's pack started to follow me but Drew stopped them.

"I think the Alpha would like to only see Abby for the moment being." Drew said.

Dwight looked at me and I shook my head.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." I said.

I entered the house and walked down the long hallway.

"So, what really brings you here Abby?" Drew asked me as he walked besides me.

"Believe it or not I need your Alpha's help." I said.