what she wants

Emma's P.O.V

"Please just one more time." Dawn whined as she looked at me with her big blue eyes.

I looked at her and gave a sigh.

"But I don't like your cat and I'm pretty much sure that he doesn't like me either." I told her, he was the devil's spawn nothing less.

"Dog will like you soon as you're not a stranger." Braden told me as he placed the cat on my lap.

I looked at the cat before it hissed at me and leaped off my lap and got on the sofa.

"Dog, come back!" Braden yelled as he went after the cat.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Just please try to stay out of trouble, alright?" I asked Dawn, she would always listen to me well in occasions.

Dawn nodded before she gave me a tiny smile and hurled after Braden.

I headed to the kitchen were once there I felt like home, even if Liam had been the enemy of this whole situation I have to admit that in a way I would be thankful for the way he treated me, yes he was awful and all but whenever he could've made me his sex slave he decided to just make me his maid, he gave me food and a roof to sleep underneath when I had nothing, and now all of this seemed strange, I could still remember how four years ago I had been rescued from the mansion along with Lizzy, and how I had met Nick, the guy that had made everything change.

I was afraid, afraid of being love, or trusting someone like that and of course to expose my feelings towards someone like that.

And it was in moments like this when I was alone in the kitchen that I could think, that I could really see what was what I truly felt for him. That no matter what had happen to me in my life it didn't matter when I was around him, that I knew he would never judge me for that and that as he promised Nick would be always there to protect me but not everything was rainbows and unicorns for me, I couldn't stop thinking about Diana, my sister whom I haven't seen or even heard about ever since I was kidnapped and sold.

I didn't know what had happened to her, I didn't know where I could find her but Lizzy was helping me along with Nick but so far after four years of searching for her we had not even a lead of where she could possibly be.

"What's wrong? What is going on with that frown on that pretty face of yours?" Nick said as he entered the kitchen.

I gave a sigh.

"Nothing is wrong, I was just thinking about Diana." I said in a soft voice.

"Em, you know we are going to find her. I'm not going to stop until we find her." Nick promised as he got near me.

I placed my arms around him and gave him a small smile.

"I know, and I should probably not be sulking about it all the time but I just want to know if she's okay that would be enough." I told Nick as I placed my head on his chest.

Nick hugged me tightly before we head something being broke on the floor, it was something with glass.

"It was Braden!" Dawn yelled.

"That's not true, it was you!" Braden yelled back.

I gave a small groan.

"I'm going to go check on these two little devils before they kill each other." I said before I left the kitchen.

Liz's P.O.V

I was freezing my butt off, which is all I can say. I had been standing in the rain for over ten minutes waiting for Selene to finish speaking with her husband over my phone so after a while I decided to give up and get inside back on my car instead of just being out there in the rain.