uncle Enzo

Abby's P.O.V

"What's going on?" I asked in a small sleepy voice as I stepped inside Zac's office.

"Nothing, I thought you were at Lizzy's." Zac said as he closed his computer and looked at me confused.

"Nope, I was actually having a nap in the bedroom." I told him as I got near him and leaned against the desk.

"I didn't know that you were here, I thought I was alone." Zac said as he looked at me with a small frown.

"I think I slept most of the day." I said with a smile as I sat on Zac's lap facing him.

"You're been very sleepy lately, is there something wrong?" Zac asked me, his voice laced with concern.

I smiled at him as I placed my arms around his neck pretending that everything was alright.

"I guess I'm just stressing out, when people are under stress they break out, eat a lot or nothing at all but I just simply sleep all day long." I told Zac ask I looked at him and shrugged.

"About what are you stressing about?" Zac asked me as he placed his arms around my waist and traced small patterns down my back.

I shrugged.

"We are leaving tonight to see my pack and my grumpy." I told him as I met his gaze.

"You have nothing to worry about; you know your pack already likes me and your grandfather well I will win him over with the time." Zac told me, it actually surprised me how calm he was being.

I gave a small chuckle.

"That is not what I'm worrying about Zac, I know that by pack wise and all you will be completely fine but I just wish that I could say like this forever worrying over nothing, besides, I can' t just leave Lizzy alone." I told him, I knew that with Selene here things would be very bad.

"Why? If you're worried about her not being able to take care of the kids and all she has Emma with her." Zac told me, man was he clueless.

I gave a sigh.

"I know but did you hear that Selene was in Max's house today?" I asked him, Max had called me a while ago in between screams, it was good that I was able to calm him down that and also that I did make a good point, Selene wasn't stupid from now on she would keep her distance until the next hit; that gave us enough time to come up with something.

"Max told me that earlier and I know that Max and Taylor are going to do something about that." Zac said as he met my gaze.

"Fine then that's it; I have nothing else to worry about, right?" I asked him as I looked at him in the eyes.

"We still need to pack." Zac told me making me smile.

"Actually, I already packed our bags, so we have the rest of the afternoon free we have two hours until we need to leave." I said as I rested my head on the crook of his neck.

Zac was right; I had been very sleepy lately.

"You know I have an idea of what we can do for the next two hours before we need to go to catch the flight." Zac said and I could already hear the grin in his voice.

"What?" I asked him playing coy.

Zac looked at me with a devious smile, I knew what he meant by that.

"Two hours all for ourselves." Zac said before he picked me up and took me to our bedroom me laughing on our way there.

Liz's P.O.V