[ 1 ]

A groan left his mouth when the alarm tone rang, breaking the silence of the morning.He sat on the bed while stretching his limbs.After few seconds when he didn't feel sleepy anymore, he decided to be ready for the day.After all, Kim Taehyung is a definition of discipline.He does everything on time.Hell, he hates people who doesn't know what punctuality is.

He was all ready to go to his own company at 7am sharp.Then he headed to downstairs.The maids already served their breakfast.Mr. and Mrs. Kim were waiting for him at the dining table.They always ate their breakfast together no matter how much busy they get.

The Kim family loves to start their day with one another.They were a happy family.They started eating after greeting one another.They talked for while before Taehyung bid goodbye to his parents.He had an important meeting at 8:30am and he still had 50minutes left.Of course it was more than enough to reach his company as it would take not more than 25minutes to reach the place.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kookie, you didn't wake up to the alarm again.Why you are this lazy.Wake up.Or you'll miss your final exam." - Jungkook's mom was trying to wake him up from the last 15minutes.His exams were going on and today is the last day of his exam.After that he'll be an university graduate.The boy studied till midnight so he was having trouble to wake up now.

After constant nagging of his mother, the boy finally sat on the bed with still his eyes closed.His mom knew that he'd fell asleep again if she doesn't drag him to the bathroom.So she did just that.At first, Jungkook whined a bit but when his mother reminded him of the exam that will start at 9am, his sleepiness dissappeared suddenly.He ran towards his bathroom and did his morning routine as fast as possible.

When he came out of the bathroom, he noticed the time.He still had 45minutes for the exam.His college is only 20minutes away from home and he always goes by bus instead of using the car his parents gifted him on his last birthday.But today, just to be on time, he wanted to run away without having breakfast but his mother didn't let him.So he had to eat whatever he could within 3minutes and then gave goodbye kisses to his parents' cheeks which he got in return.After that he finally went towards his university.

Even though he was lazy, he always managed to get good scores.He worked really hard to get good grades to make his parents proud of him.This time too, he was expecting good result of his final exam.He just wants this last exam day to be over as soon as possible so that he can freely enjoy doing whatever he wants.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was happy after his exams were over.He talked to his friends a bit.Most of them did well in the exam.As it was technically the last day before the graduation day, all of them decided to go to a restaurant to enjoy themselves.They talked about some of their past weird experiences while eating.They ignored the way other people stared at the group's loud laughter on purpose.It was their day of enjoyment, so why they would bother to look at the annoyed expressions other people gave them.After spending some hours together, they decided to part their ways.

It was already 4pm, so Jungkook decided to home.All he wanted waacto rest his body and soul now.While walking to the bus stop, he suddenly remembered that he wanted to do some paintings as he'll be staying home till the graduation day and will become bored if he doesn't have anything productive to do.He decided to buy some new colours and brushes for that.So, he visited the store from where he generally buy all the painting related stuffs.After paying for the things he bought, he bid goodbye to the store owner who's now friendly with him as he is a regular customer.

He was about to cross the road when his dad called him asking where he was at that moment.His dad was a well known doctor of the country who just finished his shift.He wanted to pick Jungkook up if he's still outside.Jungkook informed his father that he's only 15minutes away from home and would use the bus as he didn't want his father to hurry up just to reach him on time.

After talking for a while, he cut the call and headed towards the bus stop.He was concentrated on crossing the road and totally failed to notice the car coming towards him.When he finally noticed the car, his eyes widened.He wanted to run to the other side of the road but couldn't as he felt that his feets were glued to the path.He remembered his parents faces and closed his eyes waiting for his end.

"Are you crazy?Do you want to die this desperately?Can't you look at where you're going properly???" - Jungkook heard the sound of the car stopping too close to him which soon followed by the deep voice saying those words in an angry manner.

Jungkook, who was still scared took a shaky breath and slowly opened his eyes.He couldn't believe that he survived an almost accident.He looked towards the person who was scolding him and this time, his breathing actually stopped.All he could hear was his way too fast heartbeats and it wasn't because of the probable accident just a few seconds ago.He could see the person's lips moving but he couldn't hear a single word.He felt like time stopped.And why not?

There  stood the most handsome man he has ever seen in his whole life.....

.
.
.

Dear readers, I'm a college student.This is my first fanfiction.I'm an ARMY who loves Taekook a lot.In fact, I believe in Taekook.You can call me crazy for that and I won't mind 😂
I've read many Taekook fanfics before but I didn't like those ffs where Taekook have a complicated bond and they cheat on each other.I feel sad whenever I see a ff where Taekook don't have happy ending.You can call me weird but yeah, that's what I actually feel! Long story short, there aren't many Taekook stories which suit my taste.So, I wanted to write something you may find adorable.Please vote and comment to encourage me.And if I make any mistake, don't hesitate to correct me.That's how I'll learn.Hope you'll like my efforts :)