[17]

Our boys finally joined instagram.I'm happy to get Taekook pics.These days, they seem really happy.Hope they will always be the same 💕

*
*
*

Taehyung was feeling tired by now.He was checking some important documents that his assistant sent to him for the final review.

He needs to check everything before finalisation after all.Without his approval, not a single document can be passed.He was going through a pile of files since the moment he stepped into the cabin.But that didn't stop him from worrying over a bunny boy who's in the same building for the interview.That anxious bunny of his needed to calm down before fainting.

After a while, Taehyung's phone rang.Today, he immediately checked his phone knowing it's most probably Jungkook.A smile crept on his handsome facial features when he saw the already expected call from his lover boy.

"Hey, Bunny."

"Taaaeeeeee....Can you believe......I got selected......." Jungkook's excitement could be heard from the other line.

"Of course, I believe that bun.I told you you'll do great; didn't I?" Taehyung chuckled feeling proud of his boyfriend.

"Yeah..ca......." Jungkook paused suddenly.

"What is it, Bunny?" Taehyung asked knowing Jungkook is hesitating to tell something.

"C-can I meet you?......if you're not busy of course." Jungkook bit his lower lip while waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, I'm busy." Taehyung sighed and Jungkook pouted on the other hand.

"But it doesn't mean you can't come to my cabin.I can never say no to my Bun's company." Taehyung flirted which made Jungkook giggle a bit.

"On my way" Jungkook said and cut the call.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sound of knocks on the door of Taehyung's cabin resonated through the office cabin.Taehyung said 'come in' with a huge smile on his face thinking it was definitely Jungkook.But he frowned soon when he saw someone else standing there instead of his bun.

It was a good looking young man who seems shorter than him.He had glowing while skin, a bit chubby cheeks and that man was standing there with a smile which made his eyes almost dissappear.

Taehyung's frown only deepened when he saw the man smiling like that.The smile felt familiar to him but he couldn't really recall where he saw that 'eye smile'.His eyes widened when realisation hit him.His childhood best friend, Jimin used to have the same smile.

Could it be Jimin !!!

"TAEBEAR" suddenly the man shouted and ran towards Taehyung with wide open arms.Soon his slightly smaller frame collided to Taehyung, engulfing him in a tight, bear hug.

"Chi...chimin-ah?" Taehyung almost whispered coz he wasn't sure what to do at that moment.His hands were in the middle of the air, deciding if he should return the hug or not.

"Yessssssss...I missed you, Tae." Jimin finally said with an emotional expression while breaking the hug.

"So, you really are Jimin!" Taehyung looked at him from head to toe with a judging look on his serious looking face.

Jimin giggled.

"You are still the same you know...Grumpy and Stern." He said only to earn a scoff from Taehyung.

"Same goes for you.You are the same as we......loud and idiotic." Taehyung retorted almost immediately.

"Yaah..I'm your best friend.You can't talk to me like that." Jimin glared at Taehyung.