[14]

Hey guys, hope you're doing well.The ring finger of my right hand is a bit injured.So I'm having difficulty while typing.Moreover, I'm upset coz my brain is not getting any good idea for the storyline.I'll try to add the next part as soon as I can.

*
*
*

Jungkook woke up to a call the next morning.It was one of his friends.The guy asked Jungkook if he had checked his mail yet.When he got a 'no' in reply, he was speechless!

"Kook, just check it.It's from our university.They sent it two days ago.Dude, I'm surprised that you didn't check your mails.For your kind information, our graduation ceremony will be held after a week." The boy almost all screamed in excitement which made Jungkook flinch.

"Ohhhhh" Jungkook's sleepiness dissappeared hearing the news.

He was excitedly waiting for the mail.Because of some constructions going on, the university delayed the time of the ceremony.But it can't stop them from screaming like pre-schoolers right !

Jungkook checked the mail right away where it was also written that there will be a special guest which will be revealed just before the ceremony starts.Jungkook just shrugged it off and ran towards his parents to tell them about the mail.He also sent a text to Taehyung about it, knowing he would be busy at the moment.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was a really busy day for Taehyung.He didn't even get the time to check his phone for once.He entered his cabin at 7:55am and now it's 8pm.

He had lunch which was sent from his home in a hurry.His mom was always paying attention if he ate properly or not.She once decided that Taehyung's lunch would be sent from home so that he couldn't skip it or eat outside.

Right now Taehyung almost finished checking the last file when his phone rang.He received it without checking who it is.

"Yes?" Taehyung said while marking some important parts of the file.

"Taehyung, are you ok?Did you have lunch?You didn't check the texts today." Jungkook's worried voice could be heard.

"yes and yes for the first two questions.Sorry babe, I was really busy.So I couldn't check the phone." Taehyung felt a bit relaxed after hearing his lover's voice after a tiring day.

"No need to say sorry, Tae.I understand that you are a busy person.But please take care of yourself, okay?" Jungkook's gentle tone made Taehyung smile.

"I will.Is there anything important by the way?Coz you don't really call if you guess I'm busy." Taehyung spoke.

"Oh...yeah.Our graduation ceremony will be held after a week.I just wanted to let you know." Jungkook's voice sounded anything but excited.

Both of them kept silence for a few moments, understanding the situation.

"Jungkook-ah, you know that I would love to go with you on your graduation day right?" Taehyung's voice was soft.

"I know.And I also know that you can't come with me.Our parents don't know about us yet.And if people know about us dating......." Jungkook sighed.

"Don't be upset.I will meet you after the ceremony if you don't have any plans with your friends or family and then we'll celebrate together.Okay?" Jungkook couldn't help but smile after hearing Taehyung's assuring.

"Even if I had any plans, I would still go with you instead of going through the plans." Jungkook giggled which also brought a smile to Taehyung's face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One week later -

Jungkook was getting ready for his graduation ceremony.He was looking really pretty.He took his time to get ready.Because he was going to meet Taehyung after the ceremony.