05

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

╭ ╮
i hope you're right
╰ ╯

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭ REAL LIFE

"alright we're here." bails said as she pulled the car into the parking lot. she looked to the side where indy was sitting. the girl was nervously shifting in her seat.

"why so nervous? you already met rudy and everybody knows he loves you. and the others will love you as well."

"yeah you don't have to worry inds." mads said from the back seat.

"i hope you're right." the three stepped out the car. heading to the back to grab indy's suitcases.

as they stood in the elevator indy became more and more nervous. sure rudy and her had met before. but that was only for half an hour or so. she hardly spoke to him. but mads and bails assured her everything was going to be fine. and she hoped they were right.

"we're here!" mads yelled as they stepped into the apartment the girls shared, with an extra room for indy to stay in.

the boys got up from the couch to see the girls walking in. rudy immediately stepping forward to engulfe indy in a hug.

"hi." rudy spoke softly in the crook of her neck.

"hey ruds." indy said slowly backing away from the hug, not really wanting to but not wanting to hug for too long either.

"indy!" chase was next to hug indy. but only to be pulled away by jonathan.

"it's my turn to show you who hugs the best." he said confidently. it was true the hug jonathan gave her was pretty great. but the hug from rudy felt more special. and she already missed his warmth.

"jd i need to breath." indy chuckled softly.

"sorry." he laughed as well. drew and austin were quick to hug the girl as well, meeting each other for the first time in real life.

"how was your trip here?" rudy asked after they all settled down on the couch. mads and chase sharing the love seat on the other side of the living room.

"it was awful." indy sighed. "there was this baby in the back of the plane that couldn't stop crying. and i barely had any room for my legs. i just felt uncomfortable the entire time. luckily it was only for two hours."

"that sucks. but luckily you're here now."

"we could order some takeout and watch a movie?" drew suggested.

"that sounds amazing."

.・。.・゜✭ indyp just TWEETED

indy price
indyp
i just landed! ask me and the crew some questions and we'll try to answer most of them!

♡ 9.027 | 2.036 retweets

username
    user1
    what is your favorite food?

    ♡ 6 | 0 retweets

     ⤷ indy price
          indyp
      i love all food. but if i have to choose sushi,        pasta, pizza or tacos :)

♡ 78 | 12 retweets

chase stokes
    hichasestokes
    if you would have to choose: rudy or food?

  ♡ 1.206 | 38 retweets

    ⤷ indy price
        indyp
        i can't choose between those two!!

       ♡ 403 | 95 retweets

        ⤷ rudy pankow
            rudeth
            what do you mean you can't choose? 🥺

           ♡ 264 | 53 retweets

           ⤷ indy price
                indyp
                no wait!! i choose you 🥺

                ♡ 193 | 28 retweets

username
user2
     what was your reason to become an actress?

     ♡ 23 | 0 retweets

     ⤷ indy price
         indyp
         i guess it's something i've always wanted to      do. i loved being in musicals at school. i guess           that's where it came from.

♡ 726 | 284 retweets

username
user3
what is your favorite color?

♡ 16 | 0 retweets

indy price
indyp
yellow! like the sun and sunflowers :)
it's a happy color ☀️

♡ 286 | 119 retweets

username
user4
what is your biggest fear?

♡ 31 | 2 retweets

indy price
indyp
losing the people i care about most

♡ 183 | 82 retweets

indy price
indyp
you guys our takeout is here!!! thank you for
all your questions <3

♡ 527 | 193 retweets

a/n: シ