30

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

╭ ╮
sneak peaks
╰ ╯

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭ buzzfeed ✫・゜・。.

indy price and rudy pankow on their relationship and outer banks season two

buzzfeed celeb • 2.4 m views • 1 day ago

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
interviewer
indy
rudy
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"so guys, welcome to buzzfeed."

"thank you for having us!" indy smiled.

"so let's dive right into it. you guys finished filming season two of outer banks. can you tell us a bit about how that went?"

"filming went great. we are really excited for everyone to see it. it's out july thirtieth only on netflix, check it out." rudy chuckled. "and it was awesome to see indy act and portray her character. i had never seen something like it before and i think she did an amazing job." the comment made indy blush and she looked down.

"can you tell us something about how you met?"

"we met at a chemistry read. we had to act a scene together and that's how we met. the next time we saw each other was when i flew to charleston to film season two."

"i was actually not really nervous to do a chemistry read. but the minute i walked into the room and saw her talking to jonas my nerves grew and i actually got sweaty hands."

"how did you two start dating? who took the first step?"

"we hung out a lot, just the two of us. and after we had filmed a scene indy asked me if we could take a walk."

"and when we walked along the beach i told him i liked him. and i was nervous for a bit because he didn't say anything." indy laughed. "and i was freaking out, honestly. but then he kissed me."

"i knew i just needed to shut her up. and i've wanted to kiss her for a while. so when she said she liked me i couldn't wait any longer." rudy smiled proudly telling the story of their kiss.

"why did you decide to become public even thought you weren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet?"

"there was already a story out about us that suggested we were dating. and many fans had made assumptions and wanted to know. i guess i didn't want to say nothing and disappoint my fans. i guess that's a fear i've always had." rudy grabbed indy's hand and softly smiled to reassure her it's okay.

"we also knew that it wouldn't stop if we never said anything. paparazzi was already following us around and we both felt uncomfortable. they still follow us but it aleast became less."

"how do you deal with paparazzi? it think it can become quite annoying."

"it does. i was really scared at first because they are people who follow you around and don't respect your personal space. but i've learned how to handle it and i make sure i'm never alone in a public space."

"doesn't that make things you can do limited?"

"it does. and it sucks. but i guess that's apart of the job. it limits the things you can do without being judged, and being told you're doing it wrong. the same goes with getting hate. people look for every single thing that's wrong about you and what you do, and they feel the need to write a comment. i've learned to ignore it. but words hurt, and sometimes they still do."

"we know that this is apart of the job but it doesn't make it easy. we deal with this on a daily basis. i know we can't make it stop. but i just want people to realize we are people as well and what they say can hurt. please put yourself in our shoes and realize what your saying."

"moving back to outer banks, what can you tell us about season two? any sneak peaks?"

"we can't say much. but we're very exited for everyone to see it."

"you're not giving us anything?" the interviewer laughed.

"sorry we can't." rudy laughed.

"we wish we could but i don't want jonas to be mad at us." indy laughed.

"alright, we'll go to the next question. do you have any plans to watch outer banks together with the entire cast?"

"we did last season, but everybody is in different states so it's going to be hard to watch it together. i think indy and i definitely will watch it together because we'll still be here in new york. i think her family will watch it with us. mads and chase will probably watch it together as well. and i'm sure we'll do something like a zoom call."

"my family is really excited to see it and i think it's great i can watch it with them."

"was it hard to seperate work with your relationship? how did you deal with that?"

"at first we were just friends and when feelings got involved we agreed that we didn't want it to affect our work. we wanted to keep things professional and decided that that was best. also most of our crew didn't even know we were dating until we posted something on instagram."

"it wasn't like we were hiding it, it was more a private thing and something we wanted to keep to ourselves."

"can i just say how cute i think you are together."

"thank you!" indy blushes as rudy graves her hand and gives her a soft kiss on her cheek.

"well, thank you guys for coming down here and letting me ask questions."

"well thank you buzzfeed for letting us come."

"we will see you next time buzzfeed."

a/n: i really like this chapter :)
3k reads!! i'm still amazed people like this 🥺