28

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

╭                                    ╮
staring is rude
╰                                    ╯

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭ REAL LIFE

indy and olivia were seated in the back of the restaurant they always used to go to as kids. it's wasn't in the center of new york, but right outside of it. the place was run by a family. indy got to know the family because of the amount of times they ate there.

olivia had texted rudy where in the restaurant they were seated and rudy was about to walk in any second. she loves that rudy would do this for her. indy had missed him while she was in new york. of course she wanted to visit her family but it was still hard for the couple.

"so are you finally going to tell me about what's going on between you and drew?" indy asked her younger sister. they had just gotten their drinks from the waitress. indy had ordered a cappuccino and olivia went for a macchiato.

"we're just talking." olivia shrugged.

"he better not try anything with you." indy warned. she was afraid of drew not taking her sister serious. he is a lot older than her and indy was afraid he might try something with olivia. as the older sister, indy felt like she had to protect olivia. and drew was known for joking and messing around. yes, he did take his job seriously. but he hadn't had a serious long term relationship yet. even though olivia was young she did want something serious. indy was just concerned about olivia's heart getting broken.

"why are you so against him?" indy put her coffee cup down and sighed. she thought about the question for a moment. why was she so against him? drew was one of indy's closest friends and he was a good guy. if she thought about it the idea of her sister and friend dating wasn't that big of a deal. it was just something she had to get used to.

"i guess i just have to get used to idea of you dating." indy chuckled. olivia was still her baby sister and she couldn't protect her from this. it was something she had to figure out he-

"is this seat taken?" indy looked up from the table to the side. she was shocked to see her one and only boyfriend standing right next to her table. he was wearing his usual black jeans and a blue shirt. his hair was messy but still managed to look perfect. indy waisted no time and got up from her seat to hug her handsome boyfriend. she had no idea why and how got here but honestly, she couldn't care. all that she cared about was that she was in the arms of her boyfriend again. he smiled likes his usual self. and she couldn't help but inhale his scent.

"why are you here?" indy asked, slightly backing away from the hug. she had her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her as close as possible.

"i wanted to see you." rudy chuckled, leaning down the plant a soft kiss on her pink lips. her cheeks were already starting to hurt from how big she was smiling.

"olivia actually helped me." indy looked back to the place her sister was seated. she had her phone in her hand and was probably photographing the moment. she was smiling wide as well, while looking at the couple in front of her. she loved how she could make her sister happy.