DAY 5

My heavy eyelids slowly pry open and I immediately check my current state. It was a fucking dream, oh my.

My eyes flick over to the sound of rustling on Bucky's side of the room. I watch him shove clothes into his rucksack then pat himself down like he has lost something.

"Where is it?" He whispers to himself, messing the blanket up on his bed in search of whatever. I look down to the floor, just under his bed, his phone sits.

"It's under your bed." I rumble quietly, sleep still lacing my voice. His eyes flash towards mine then he kneels down to receive his phone. He doesn't thank me or nothing. Rude.

He shoves it into his pocket, throwing his bag over his shoulder and walks towards the wooden door. He swings it open to Sam and Steve standing there. They stop mid conversation and catch eye of me sitting up in my bed. I send a nod their way and spin my legs round over the side of the bed. I keep the blanket over me as I am only wearing underwear because of my lack of energy to change into some proper clothes last night.

"Let's go." Bucky grumbles pushing his friends out the door and slamming it behind him.

I stand up and search the trusty wardrobe for clothes. I decide on wearing a black pencil skirt with a white crop top and some white trainers. I can tell the weather has improved by the temperature change in the room this morning.

A sharp knock at the door startles me but I calm down when Rita comes waltzing in without a worry in the world.

"Good Morning bae!" She gets comfy on my bed whilst I attempt to fix my hair.

"How was your first sleep here?" I huff, remembering my first night dealing with a stoned Bucky.

"It was good! I'm rooming with Lucy so that's cool."

"Don't be replacing me Ri." I raise my eyebrows at her making her laugh and shake her head.

"How did you sleep, sharing a room with grumpy pants?"

Last nights dream flashes through my mind making my cheeks redden, "it was fine." I pass off.

"Why are you blushing?" She smirks at me making me smile.

"No- nothing happened." I calm myself, "I just slept."

"Mhm," she stands up and stalks towards me. I look at her confused then she spins me around fixing my hair so it has no bumps, "you're such a bad liar, Mary." She whispers into my ear.

I turn around to face her then absolutely crumble, falling into a fit of nervous laughter, "it was so bad!" I fall face first onto my loud bed.

"What happened!" I feel the bed dip beside me.

"Nothing happened.." I sit up, raising my eyebrows at her trying to give her hints without saying it. I don't want to say it.

"I'm confused." Her face is blank.

I put my face in my hands and let out an audible groan. It stays quiet for a good 30 seconds then she makes me jump by practically screaming.

"You had a wet dream!!" She exclaims prancing to her feet with wide eyes.

"Rita! Shut up!" I stand up fast, grabbing her and clamping a hand over her mouth.

"I'm sorry!" Her muffled voice is semi calm now. I remove my hand and stand back, face red as ever, "you had a wet dream about Barnes?" She reiterates in a whisper.

"Oh it's even worse when you say it out loud!" I run my hands down my face allowing all trepidation consume me.

"Mary! This can be a good thing!"