DAY 6

I squint my eyes open due to a movement beside me. I meet Bucky's squished face on our shared pillow. His lips are parted slightly, letting out small breaths and his hair is scruffy. I smile at the image as I reminisce about last night.

We kissed and with the situation between us it felt wrong.. yet so so right.

I squeeze my legs together as I feel my bladder building up. This makes Bucky open his glossy, tired eyes and meet my own.

"hi.." I whisper, still wrapped in his long, toned arms and my arms cuddled into his bare chest.

"good morning.." he grins, bringing one hand up to rub the sleep out his eyes.

"I need a wee." I wriggle from his grip, sitting up and fixing my hair out of my face. He groans and wraps himself back up in the thin blankets.

I climb over both of the beds, as Bucky rearranged the room last night, and grab some bottoms from the floor to put over my shorts. I grab my phone that was apparently discarded onto the floor at some point then message Rita telling her to meet me in the toilets.

"I'll be back soon." I face Bucky whilst struggling to throw some trainers on.

"Mhm." He hums from under the warmth of the blankets. I nod and walk out the door, straight to the bathrooms where I meet Rita already fixing herself up in the bathrooms.

"Good morning bitch!" Rita shouts, making the bathroom echo.

"Heyyy!" I dance in, looking like a absolute mess in Bucky's hoodie what I think are his sweats.

"How did you escape last night? That guy was right behind you." She still hasn't look at me, too concentrated on herself in the mirror.

"Bucky made me climb out of a window." I shrug. She turns to face me and her eyes go wide immediately.

"Who's clothes are you wearing?," she pinches at the material of the hoodie, "and why are you smiling? You're Mary Wright, you don't smile in the mornings." She raises a brow at me making me smile even bigger.

"Just in a good mood." I turn to one of the stalls.

"No. Tell me what happened." She follows me in, shutting the door behind her.

"Nothing happened!" My smile giving me away.

"I've said it once Mary and I'll say it again - you're a terrible liar!"

"Me and Bucky kissed." She erupts in a squeal and jumps up and down.

"I knew it!" She mirrors my grin, "wait does this mean you don't hate each other anymore?" Her expression turns serious.

"I don't even know. I'm just going to see what happens I guess." I hide my frown with a roll of the eye as I finish my wee and step out to wash my hands.

"Hmm, well Steve said that me, him and Sam are going for an adventure soon then there is another party tonight."

"Another party? We literally got punished for the last one." I send her a knowing look.

"Well I haven't experienced a party here in the forest yet so we're doing it." we walk out of the bathroom, "Do you want to come out with us on our adventure?" She mocks in a funny tone. I nod and tell her to message me when they're leaving then head back to the cabin.

I open the door to Bucky laying, now clothed, on the DIY double bed with... MY SKETCHBOOK!

"Bucky!" I charge towards him, snatching it from his grasp and shoving it back into my bag, "That is private shit, dude!" I cross my arms, meeting his shit eating grin from his laying position.