𝟱𝟱𝟱 ➪ 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗛𝗢𝗘 <𝟯

Once Monday hit you were excited. Kinda. one, your sister wasn't in school to harass you and second, more time with Osamu cause of practice.

You were currently inside the gym talking to the other manager in front of the team.

"They're gonna have a practice match with Karasono. I heard you used to watch each team carefully and take notes. Any warnings or tips?" Jasmine asked.

"Well," you started. " we all know Kageyama and Hinata have their quick attack to always keep an eye on them. Watch out for Tsukishima's attitude or cockiness. Yamaguchi is mostly benched but he is kinda bad at his sets." You took a breath in. "And be careful with Suga's sets. They're not as powerful as Oikawa's but still watch out for the sets. Same for Kageyama. Watch out for Noya with his saves. Tsukishima also sucks with receives. That's kinda all I know so far. " you smiled.

"Everyone heard what y/n said. Go on now." Jasmine said.

Most of the boys groaned as they walked over to the net to start practicing.

"You actually study each team?" Jasmine asked.

"Yea, most of the time." You said.

"That's totally cool! Do you have like actual notes and stuff? Maybe you could tell us more about the other teams." She said

"Yea I have the notes. something like that." You said.

"That's totally fine! If you don't mind me asking. Why do you take notes for each team?" She asked.

"Well. It helps me know who's most likely gonna be the winner based on the team's skills. You know?" You said.

-

After a long while of yelling at the team to actually work and breaking a fight the twins had started, it was time for class.

"Hey Osamu! What was that fight about earlier?" You asked.

"It was nothing." Osamu said.

He began walking a little more faster and left you behind.

"Those two are always fighting about something." Suna said as he nudged your shoulder.

"Really?" You asked.

"yup!" Suna said popping the 'p' . "can you help me with some homework after school?" He asked.

"yea sure." You said looking at your phone.

"k. see you later ." He said as you walked into your class.

You sat down in your seat which was next to Osamu.

"cat cafe after school?" Osamu whispered to you.

"can Suna come? I have to help him with school shit after school." You whispered back.

"U-uh sure." Osamu said.

Osamu looked as if he was unhappy with the fact you asked if Suna could come.

"It's ok if you don't want him to come. I can tell him that I can't help him after school." You said.

"n-no no it's fine!" Osamu awkwardly laughed.

You turned your body around in your seat to look at Aoi.

"What's wrong with him?" You mouthed.

"I don't know." She mouthed back as she shrugged her shoulders.

You looked at Mattie.

He just shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

-