𝟬𝟭𝟯 ➪ 𝗠𝗔𝗫 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗥𝗜𝗡

VOTE PUSSYYYY!!!!!

✄------- 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 ----------

you, haruhi & yazmine had eachothers arms link while walking around together while rin, tamaki
& max was right behind you.

"y/n, can we go now?" suna whispered to you.

he was currently just listening to tamaki vent about some random person that suna didnt know. and all everyone talked about was people he didn't know.

you were currently listening to yazmine talk about her boy problems before you got a text from Kuroo Testuro.

KUU KUU FOR COCOA PUFFS!!

ku !! :

i know your in toky, theres a race near by
wanna compete, hot stuff.!

you:

is that even a mf question!!
send me the addy bae <3

"plans change! i have a race to get to tonight!" you smiled

"another one?" tamaki asked.

"yooo let me go with you?" maxie asked you, putting both of his hands up as if he was about to pray to some sort of god.

"sure, you gon race with me i got a car if you need one " you told him, his eyes brighten after hearing those words come out of you mouth.

he went back to his resting face acting as if he wasnt excited. "never raced before but shit why not!" he then smiled sightly.

"woah, woah,woah, y/n you're seriously gonna just let him use your car when he doesnt even know how to race? what if he crashes? he doesnt know the rules, hes basiclly a noob!" suna practically yelled at you.

"eh ill be fine, dont worry about it pretty boy." max bluntly said.

sunas head turned over to look over at max to give him a little smile. then rin walked over to max, whispered something in his ear then the both of the bisexual boys walked away together

"theyre gonna fuck over some little comment, lets leave them stranded." you said before you headed out the mall's door to go to your car.

-- time skip !! --

" can't believe you fucking left me there!" Suna shouted at you as you were changing into a more sexy outfit to go to the race.

"oh you're such a baby!" you shouted back at him.

"you left me with some stranger that I don't even know! what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"the two of you ran off too fuck! why are you so mad about it its not even that deep you bitch"

rin slammed his hands on your desk in anger

"we didn't fuck! why cant you get that though your slow little head?"

you giggled "max gave you head and you don't know how to act."

"who gave who head?" your mother said as she entered your bedroom.

"Yazmine's brother, max gave rin head now he don't know how to act." you explained to your mother. your mother then chuckled

"Mitsuki honey, come over here! this shit is hilaorurs!!" she yelled from your door frame.

"I'm coming Hun" Mitsuki replied.

" that's what rin said"

both you and your mother burst out laughing at the comment you made. after the laughter died down and Mitsuki was told what happened between rin and max everyone except rin laughed even more.

"where are you going looking so hotttt!!!" your mother asked you.

"i have a date tonight."

"no you don-" you quickly covered Sunas mouth before he can rat you out, you quickly side eyed him and he understood the assignment. "yea- we have a date tonight" rin said with a big little smile on his face.

"oh we should have a double date tonight! we're going to a club, ill get you two fake id's" Mitsuki recommended.

"not today suki, me and rin have a seruios date tonight, he might even get some." you shrugged your shoulders and smiled before both your mother and step mother walked out of your room to go answer the knock at the door.

"y/n ! its for you!!" mitsuki yelled from downstairs

"ugh mitsuki's voice is so sexy when she yells for my name" you groaned before leaving rin alone your room.

"shes your step mom" suna gagged.

— authors note —

short ass chapter ik but i NEEDED to update

please remember to eat, drink water and sleep!!

love you pooks!!!