𝟬𝟭𝟮 ➪ 𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗘𝗦

vote pussy😍☠️‼️‼️

"holy shit you suck ass!" kenma yelled at suna as they both played mario cart.

you were laying in your bed, exhausted after 3 rounds playing mortal kombat AND mario cart with them.

"y/nnn, give me a kiss." kenma said getting on top of you .

you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

rin rolled his eyes in annoyance as he watched the two of you make out.

kenma pulled away and said "mmm you're so pretty" he started kissing your neck and leaving marks.

"i'm right hereee." suna said, he was clearly annoyed and a bit jealous of you and kenmas friends with benefits relationship.

"stop being so jealous anus." kenma said looking
directly at suna.

"kenma you should get going now shouldn't you?" suna said, tilting his head.

kenma got off of you then stood up. "that's not your business is it now? how bout' you go back to that little hole you came out off." he said, slowly getting closer to suna.

"i mean i came in y/n's hole if you know what i mean" suna winked then smirks at kenma. he was just lying to tick kenma off.

"as if she'd let you hit." kenma said.

"i had her bent over the counter as i fucked her from behind. her mouth agape due to my thick cock thrusting into her. cant really beat that now can you kozume?"

kenmas pupils became skinny and sharped just like a cats eyes in the sunlight.

kenma was about to open his mouth before you got up from the bed and stopped him.

"kozu, i think you should leave, mk? i'll call you later." you kissed his cheek.

kenma did leave cause he knew you didn't want it to escalate.

"goodbye kitten." he smiled a bit before you closed the door.

you and suna went back to your room and as soon as you closed the door suna regretting what he said earlier.

"how fucking dare you lie like that! do you know what you just did? god suna could you be anymore stupid! i don't understand why you're such a dick to people that just ruin your ego just a bit. just want to let you know it's wasn't that deep suna." you scolded him.

"i- im sorry" he hung his head low before looking up at you again with tears threatening to come out his eyes as he try to hide the fact that he was gonna laugh at  the last part of your sentence..
"y/n, he just- ticked me off. you know. i didnt mean to lie. i just wanted to hurt him, you know?"

you wanted to laugh so badly, but you didn't.

"it's ok rin. just- don't do it again, ok?" you said walking to him for a hug.

"i won't, sorry." he said then hugged you.

TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY😍😍😍

𝑅𝐼𝑁'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉

it was the next day, i woke up to an empty bed.
she left? the fuck? as if. i'm to hot for one to leave me just like that.

y/n walked in, she was wearing a pretty outfit.

(doesn't have to be this! your choice:)