𝟬𝟭𝟬 ➪ 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗣 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗬 𝗘𝗫

"come onnnn y/n! I know you have better clothes than that!!" Aoi whined as you were trying to find an outfit for the day out you were gonna have.

"I know I know! But I'm not gonna wear some shit spicy just to hang out with my ex!" you said.

"y/n.  You have been looking for clothes for the past hour and a half. Hurry up and wear the fucking
skirt/pants and shirt on!"

"fine! I'll put it on give me a second." You said then walked out of the camera frame to get ready.

pick one idk😭😭:

(you can change it if you want:))

you walked back into the camera fram to show Aoi.

"There you go! You look hot!!" She cheered.

"Shut up! I gotta go meet Kenma, talk to you later hoe"

"Don't get laid so early in the day!"

"Ok actually bye!" You said then hung up.

you look at yourself in the mirror and smile.

-

you walked downstairs to the kitchen island and opened the middle drawer. You were digging in the drawer for a while till you reached to the bottom of the drawer and opened a little compartment that had car keys.

car keys that go to one of your favorite cars a (f/c) Chevrolet Corvette.

kenma<3 is calling!

You pressed 'accept'.

"hey kozume, what's up?" you said walking outside towards your car.

"meet me at that hotel you wanted to go to. Y'know the one fifth-teen minutes away from your old school." Kenma replied.

"what happened to the mall?" You said in confusion as you got into your car.

"plans change I guess. see you soon darling." he said and with that he hung up.

you stuck the keys into the ignition , started the car and began to drive your way to Kenma.

A/n-
yes it's a short chapter. but I wanted to post so yea:,)

 but I wanted to post so yea:,)

<3