𝟲𝟲𝟲 ➪ 𝗔𝗬𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗞𝗜 𝗞??

"so what do you really wanna know about my past dickhead." You said.

"wow. the nickname." Suna said as he placed his hand on his chest.

"Stop messing around I'm being serious. What do you want to know?" You said.

"Tell me about your old school and why you moved here." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Ouran academy had this thing. It was called a host club. It's where the men in the host club entertain the women or other men-"

"ok now that's a bit gae"Suna said, cutting you off. Then biting his lip (pretend the mf doing an f-boy face)

"Didn't you almost fuck my brother?" You questioned.

"See now. Almost. And We don't talk about that."

"See now. We're gonna talk about it."

"Y/n ima tell you this. The people in your family are just... hot." He said.

"I know it's the genes." You smiled. " you think we're hot." You laughed.

"Shut the fuck up."

"You said it! Not me!" You said.

"shut up." Suna said as he got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"I'm just gonna ask. what do you plan on doing if I don't." You said cocking a brow.

"I'd fuck you on the kitchen table." He started. "Then on the couch. Then on that wall over there. And maybe on the balcony window." He smirked.

"Play boy would fuck his ex girlfriends sister after breaking up with her." You gasped dramatically. "Yea I don't think so." You said as you were picking up the mess of papers that was on the table.

"You wanna test that?" Suna said in your ear. Which gave you goosebumps.

"You wanna try answering the person who's about to knock on the door?" You said.

"what are you even talking abo-"

knock.
knock.
knock.

"mmm dont worry about it" You winked at him, as you placed your papers in your bag along with your books.

He scoffed.

The knocking began to get more harder and someone was yelling for him outside his house door.

"Suna! I know you're in there!" They yelled.

You looked at Suna and he looked at you.

"Looks like they can't wait huh playboy." You smirked as you placed your on your shoulder. "We'll see you Tomorrow, yea?" You said walking towards the door.

"yea." he said.

You said your goodbye, opened the door, walked passed the person who was knocking on the door as they walked in and went home.

-

Once you got home you took a shower then lasted on your bed scrolling through Instagram when your sister popped up.