Music Madness

*Play song when told*

"That was AMAZING" Mr.Will says and another round of applause fills the room.

As I feel myself turn as bright as a fire hydrant I bury my face in my hands and laugh.

Then I head Mateo yell "AGAIN! AGAIN! AGAIN!" as a chant.

Zeke, Hunter, and Liam all yell "AGAIN! AGAIN! AGAIN!" continuously.

The whole class yells "AGAIN! AGAIN! AGAIN!" including Mr.Will 

"Okay. Okay. What song?" I ask the class and everyones hands shoot up. I pick a girl off to the side plucking her glasses.

"Umm do you know 'Reckless' by Madison Beer?" She asks as I rack my brain for recognition.

"I think I heard it once on the radio last week" I say as I turn around.

*Play song now*

I close my eyes as my fingers dance across the piano and I open my mouth to sing letting myself consume the song and bring out my emotions:

"Hey, this is a story I hate

And telling it might make me break

But I'll tell it anyway

This chapter's about

How you said there was nobody else

Then you got up and went to her house

You guys always left me out

I still have the letter you wrote

When you told me that I was the only girl

You'd ever want in your life

I guess my friends were right

Each day goes by and each night, I cry

Somebody saw you with her last night

You gave me your word, "Don't worry 'bout her"

You might love her now, but you loved me first

Said you'd never hurt me, but here we are

Oh, you swore on every star

How could you be so reckless with my heart?

You check in and out

Of my heart like a hotel

And she must be perfect, oh well

I hope you both go to hell

I still have the letter you wrote

When you told me that I was the only girl

You'd ever want in your life

I guess my friends were right

Each day goes by and each night, I cry

Somebody saw you with her last night

You gave me your word, "Don't worry 'bout her"

You might love her now, but you loved me first

Said you'd never hurt me, but here we are 

Oh, you swore on every star

How could you be so reckless with my heart? 

How could you be so reckless?

How could you be so reckless with someone's heart?

Hey, this is a story I hate

But I told it to cope with the pain

I'm so sorry if you can relate"

As I play the last keys I slowly open my eyes to see the room erupt in cheers. To my surprise many people have glossy eyes including the boys and Mr.Will while some girls have tears streaming down their face.

As the applause continues for longer than usual I hear whistles come from the back as I lock eyes with the 4 sexiest guys and strongest men all glossy-eyed. I laugh as I feel my face grow hot from all the attention.

I take a bow and laugh when the applause still didn't end or decrease. After another two long minutes of just cheers Mr.Will decides to step in "Alright, alright, settle down students. Thank you Juliette for that heartwarming performance. You truly have the voice on an angel. I can't wait to hear more from you throughout this year." I feel myself blushing profusely and I look down. "Everyone please take a seat, Juliette you're in the back for today since there is no space anywhere else."

"No problem" I excitedly said maneuvering out of the crowds attention. 

I glance at my 4 new friends and smile wildly at them. Mateo and Zeke return the gesture while Liam had a hand resting across his mouth but by his eye crease I could tell he was trying not to smile but failing terrible and Hunter turned his head once more. Each boy had a rosy tint to their cheeks which caused my to giggle and smile even bigger.