A Not So Lonely Night

Time seemed frozen in the silent 30 seconds that came after that. I gaped at Liam with my mouth slightly parted and wild eyes.

My heartbeat definitely spiked the normal rate that I felt like it was going to jump out of my chest and start doing somersaults.

Then it hit me-

I want this.

I want him. Liam.

Liam's mind.

Body.

Heart.

But in this moment, Liam's lips. On mine.

Closing my eyes, I lick my lips in anticipation. I feel the back of a hand brush my cheek and a finger glide across my separated lips.

I keep my eyes closed even when I sense Liam move closer. The silence being unbearable that you could hear a pin drop mixed with lust and suspense makes it seem even quieter if possible.

Liam's thumb swiping against my bottom lip, pulling it out makes me open my eyes.

He was closer than I thought, Liam's lips almost grazing mine but in the last second he slowly lifted his head higher to my ear.

I felt Liam's lips make contact against my cheek and I shiver against him.

"You, Juliette, are ethereal." Something in my stomach flutters when he says my name. "You look like the epitome of sensuous in this moment and every moment before and after. But especially under me, with your soft full lips pouted, eyes hooded with obvious lust, and arms above your head submissively." I could feel Liam's smirk at the last word.

"What I would do to fuck you until you couldn't move for a week, to have your legs wrapped around me, to show you exactly how sturdy every surface in my apartment is, to kiss you like I've never had before, but most of to just fucking touch you." Liam growled the last part like it physically and mentally pained him.

"Because god, do I want to. But you're not ready." Before I could protest, Liam continues. "You still need to figure your feeling out, and that's okay. But when I finally have you- all your going to be thinking about is me and how many times I can make you cum in a night before passing out. I'm already yours but I know you're not mine yet." Liam finished with a heavy sigh and a light peck on my neck before standing up.

I wanted to tell him he was wrong. To tell him I know my feelings, that I'm certain.

But he's right, I'm still confused. Scratch that, very confused.

Gladly the air isn't as thick with awkwardness or tension as I thought it would be.

If you minus the sexual tens-

My stomach rumbles in the quiet apartment and creates a loud echo to which Liam laughs at while I cover my face in embarrassment.

"Hungry?" Liam teases while trying to stifle his laugh.

I rub my hands down my face and mutter "Me? why me?" I ask no one in particular.

Next thing I know Liam's voice fills the apartment. "2 Extra-Large pizza's. One thin crust and the other double stuffed." In the moment of silence, I left my head to see Liam mouth "any toppings?" with his hand covering the speaker on his phone.

"Make it Hawaiian." I whisper back and he scrunches his nose in disgust.

"One Hawaiian and the other meat-lovers. Four garlic sauces, a Pepsi and Nestea." Before Liam can end the call, I cross my arms over my chest and slightly glare at him.