Friends

*Play song now*

I guess I better make my way over back to my house and wait. I change in a comfy outfit as I wait for my future guests.

 I change in a comfy outfit as I wait for my future guests

As I turn on Netflix I put on 'The Office' to distract me. No longer than five minutes later, the doorbell rings. I jump off the couch and try to move at a normal place in order not to seem to eager.

On my way to the door I pick up Thor and hold him in my arms. I open the door to reveal a group of boys in casual outfits and the most gorgeous faces. "Hey guys come on in." I say as I open the door wider for them to enter.

I make my way to the couch in front of the tv and resume watching 'The Office'. As a couple seconds pass, Hunter turns his whole body to me and breaks the silence "You should ignore what Brittney and her minions say. They're just jealous."

"I know." I say as I turn my face back to the TV.

Zeke continues "We're here for you. If someone bugs you, come to us and we'll beat them up." Zeke then flexes his muscles. And he has a lot of them.

"We've adopted you, so you're stuck with us." Mateo says as he smiles and holds out his hands for a hug .

"Thank you guys but I can take care of myself. Believe it or not but my fist has thrown a couple punches before." I tell them.

I hear Hunter scoff and I narrow my eyes at him as I throw him a glare. He puts his arms up in surrender. 

I walk over to Mateo's still open arms who is sitting in between Liam on the left and Zeke on the right. As I bend down to return the hug I hear someone cough but I decide to ignore it.

After five seconds I get up and ruffle Liam's hair which was buried in a book like usual and smile at him. I resume position on the right side of the couch and Thor sitting on my lap. As I look over I see Hunter and Zeke staring intently at the ceiling with bright red faces. 

I turn my head to Mateo who's also watching them with an amused smile and I ask "What's wrong with them?"

"They seem a little excited to be here." As Mateo smiles amusingly. When Mateo emphasized 'excited' Zeke and Hunter broke in a fit of coughs and they shift uncomfortably on the couch.

"Are you guys okay? Do you need water?" I ask them as I make my way to the kitchen. I Bend down to get a few water bottles as Liam breaks into a fit of coughs. 

I return back to the living room and place water on the coffee table in front of them. I look back to see that now Liam, Zeke, and Hunter are all staring at the ceiling with dark red faces. Mateo is still watching all of them with an amused smile and he laughs but I still don't get whats going on. 

I pause 'The Office' as my cellphone rings. I look who's calling to see it's my dad and make my way to my bedroom to answer.

"Hey dadio what's up?" I ask him.

"Nothing just seeing what you wanted to do for dinner." He tells me.

"I have some friends over Ill ask them what they want." I tell him.

I make my way back to the living room I can hear a bunch of sushed whispers. 'Hey guys what do you want to do for dinner?"

Only Mateo will look at me while the rest direct their gaze anywhere else he thankfully answers "Pepperoni Pizza please" 

I put my phone back near its correct position and tell my dad "Four extra large pepperoni pizza's"

"Perfect. See you later Peanut."

"Bye dad." I end the call and go sit on the couch.

As the three still won't make eye contact I finally ask "Whats wrong with you guys?"

They all cough again "Oh.. um.. nothing" I decided to let it go.

"Alright weirdos" and press play resuming 'The Office'

After two episodes my dad enters the door carrying four boxes of pizza in his sage green scrubs.

"God, how I've missed you." And run over to grab the pizzas. 

"Of course you're talking to the pizza. What ever happened to 'Hi pops, how was your day?'" He says.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Food's here." I walk to the couch and them down on the coffee table before opening a box. 

"Aren't you gonna introduce me" He asks as I'm about to take a bite. I narrow my eyes at his smile that knows exactly what he's doing.

I stand up and point to each "This is Zeke, Hunter, Mateo, Liam. Liam, Mateo, Hunter, Zeke, this is my dad James Mancea." I then sit back down as they all stand to shake my dad's hand.

"Nice to meet you boys, I'm glad you're all friends with my peanut." James tells them as I groan out loud.

Mateo then slings an arm around him and says "Pops, I call her pumpkin" he smiles brightly at my dad.

"Well Mat, Mrs.Keys from across the hall calls her jellybean." My dad returns the smile at Mateo.

"Let's go discuss embarrassing stories of Jules here and become best friends." Mateo turns to me with a mischievous smile.

"Sounds like a wonderful plan. Let me go change first." My dad leaves to his bedroom and I grown out in frustration.

This is going to be one long night.