Meeting Dadio

*This song is just for background noise (it will not impact the story)*

My dad returned with a couple of Pepsi's and paper plates. "I'll get the napkins" I tell them as I get up. 

When I say my dad is more like my best friend, I meant it. If he caught my having sex, he would just say "use condoms" and go watch TV right outside my bedroom.

Come to think of it I haven't had sex in almost three months. The next party I go to, I'm leaving with a boy. I'm not looking for a relationship, just one night with no strings. What? I have needs too.

I return with the napkins and place it on the middle of the table. I dive in and finish my slice of pizza under 1 minute. What can I say, I'm hungry.

I grab another slice of pizza but eat like a normal person this time. "How was your day peanut?" 

"It was overall good." I turn to him and smile. "I like all my teachers and the music room is fantastic." I tell him about the architectural design.

"You're really talented" Liam said and I felt my face warm up.

I murmured "Thank you." while looking down trying to hide by blush my a slice of pizza.

I felt my dad put his arm across my shoulder and side hug me "My little peanut it humble as ever. Can't handle any praise." he says as he headlocks my and rubs his fist in my hair.

"Oh shut it." I tell James as I shove him off.

"How many instruments can you play?" Zeke asks.

"Just some." I mumble while taking another bite out of my pizza

"Always so modest. She knows 8 different languages!" My dad exclaims while clapping his hands together.

My cheeks darken even further, as I glance up I see 4 surprised expressions. "It's not a big deal." I mutter while looking at the ground.

"Even I'm gonna say that shit's impressive." Hunter said.

"Thank you." Thinking of a different topic other than myself. "So dad, how was your day?" I turn to face him.

As he finishes eating what's in his mouth he says "It was good, Shelly came in today." James works at the vet. Shelly is a beloved tortoise that's adorable.

I nod my head "That's cool." I say.

Once we finish our pizza's we sit on the couch. My dad on the far left, Mateo beside on the right, Zeke on his right and my left, Hunter on the other side of me, and Liam on the far right of the couch.

My dad clapped his hands together loudly, gaining the attention of all of us."Alright whose ready to hear embarrassing stories of peanut here?" My dad said loudly.

Synchronously, they all lifted their hands and smiled while I buried my face into my hands. They all laugh at my actions.

"When Juliette was seven year's old we went to the supermarket. She was wearing a white dress with a matching bow. She looked adorable. As we went to go buy milk, there was a stand of cups on display. They were bright pink and sparkly so of course they caught her eye. because she was so tiny she took one from the bottom row in the middle. They all fell down on top of her, but the best part was is that they were all filled with water." Dad says as he starts laughing.

The room erupts in laughter including my own because I remember that memory. "That's hilarious!" Mateo exclaimed.

"When we first got Thor, Juliette was 12 years old. We went for a walk in the park on a rainy day. Jules was holding the leash when  Thor saw another dog and began chasing it. They were both running down a muddy hill when all of a sudden Thor turned around to run the other way. The leash got tangled at her feet and she fell face first in the muddy grass. Hew whole body was covered in mud when we walked back home." James said as another round of laughter erupted around the room.

My cheeks were bright red from laughter and embarrassment. As I look over at the time my eyes widen as big as saucers "Oh fuck I didn't realize it got so late." I exclaimed as they all looked at the clock which read 1:13 AM. 

They all also exclaim in "Oh shit" "oops" and "whoa's" they all abruptly stood up. Zeke raked a hand through his hair which caused it to look messy but hot at the same time. It reminded me of a bedhead type look. He bent over to grab his empty water bottle which game me a nice view of his ass.

Those jeans were annoyingly in the way but from what I could tell it was all sculpted and sexy. I stood up and pulled out out of my daydream as I felt my cheeks warm up for a different reason. 

"It was a pleasure meeting you guys! Come by anytime." My dad told them.

"I'll be sure to pops!" Mateo said and smiled brightly at him as we all walked to the door.

Mateo hugged be goodbye as he first left the door. Hunter than came and pulled me into a hug a second longer than necessary. "It was nice meeting you" Hunter said as we pulled apart yet he remained eye contact with me then finally glanced at my dad as he walked out the door. 

Liam then walked up to me and placed one hand on my back and another on the back of my head as he pressed my into his chest. "Have a goodnight Juliette and James." He said as he pulled apart and left leaving just me, Zeke, and my dad.

Ezekiel first turned to my dad and pulled out a hand to shake. As my dad returned the gesture Zeke said "It was a pleasure meeting you. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of each other."as he smiled brightly.

When he turned to me and hugged me, he placed both his hands on my lower back wrapping me to him as he dipped his head against the crook of my neck. I felt my breath hitch as we smiled against my weak-spot. As if there wasn't enough butterflies in my chest he landed a small peck and he pulled away and smiled innocently but a knowing expression and my dark red face. He said "Goodnight." and whispered "try not to dream of me"in a quiet voice only I could. He winked and I quickly caught myself.

"I don't think i'll be having a nightmare tonight." I whispered back as he laughed and I giggled before closing the door.

As I turned back around to my father he had his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised "You have an attractive group of friends."

.I knew what he was trying to insinuate but I wouldn't allow lies "Yes I do have an attractive group of friends." I emphasized on 'friends'.

"Goodnight peanut" He called out while I made my way to my room.

"Goodnight chief" I saluted him with two fingers as I entered my bedroom.

I quickly changed into my pyjamas which were silk booty shorts that had lacy tips and a fluffy oversized sweater. I set my alarm for the next day and turned off my lamp.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like the story so far?

Any scene suggestions?